2018 Round Review: Round 7

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 6, 2018.

By walesy on May 6, 2018 at 6:02 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Another week rolls by, and again I'm gunna get done in the second-to-last game of the weekend for my cash league.

Gunna need some heroics from Murray to snag a chance (Needs to match Hibberds 96)- If only his SC score was matching his DT!

Anyways, how have you all gone this weekend?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 6, 2018.

1. anthak
      anthak
      In the end Cap Gawn scored same as VC Titchell!
      • Like Like x 5
    2. Owen
      Owen
      2305, maybe slightly over par looking at my other leagues. Hopefully I can increase my rank after two weeks of going down.

Edit: Ended going up 38 spots to 116
      Last edited: May 6, 2018
      • Like Like x 7
    3. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      2102, traded in Merrett who amazingly did worse than last weeks trade in of Acres.

I wil let you all know who I am trading in enxt week so that you can avoid them.

I will most likely drop out of the top 50k this week and have gone 0 for 5 in leagues.
    4. That KI Guy
      That KI Guy
      Just to make everyone else feel better here’s my score.

Try

Not

To

Laugh

• Like Like x 3
    5. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      2187 for me and 4 out of 4 wins. It was a good week to trade up to Macrae!
      • Like Like x 4
    6. anthak
      anthak
      2273 for me.
      Despite losing in my two main leagues, seems to be an ok score, maybe about par.

Happy with trading in Cole.
    7. Cpt Pugwash
      Cpt Pugwash
      2350 - with Bont a late out. 13 points missed on the Fwd bench. Changed C from Fyfe to Gawn last minute. But I’ll take 254 evey week. Tossed coin for Macrae or Cripps. Cripps came in. Stupid coin!
      • Like Like x 3
    8. anthak
      anthak
      Well done, and good luck
    9. TheTassieHawk
    10. The_Swert
      The_Swert
      2317 this week. The exact same as the competition leader, so that's something.

Moved back up 400 spots to 553rd.
      • Like Like x 11
    11. stripey
      stripey
      2223 gives me my third drop in a row to 2193 overall... time to spend some cash!
    12. bunza52
      bunza52
      2237 this week. Was set to bring in Macrae, as it suited my bye structure, then I read best buys, which convinced me that Zerrett was a bargin...oh well. Petracca really stinking it up forward, so I hope he can do what Hibberd & turn it around soon. $332k in the bank, so think another 1 up, 1 down this week, but it could be a double down to the Big O, so I can generation some cash in the rucks. Trading game team is going well, traded in Macrae & am just outside the top 2k.
    13. walesy
      walesy
      stats are up
      • Like Like x 5
    14. The_Swert
      The_Swert
      Despite my decent result this week, I am disappointed with my last minute change of mind which cost me 42 points and 48k.

I was all ready to trade out Petracca for Robinson on Thursday and then trade out Stephenson the week after.
      Then on Thursday night, Petracca got named and I decided to keep Petracca on the field for a week longer and trade out Stephenson instead (surely Petracca would score more than Stephenson!).
      Then Petracca scores 40 and loses 36k while Stephenson scores 84 and gains 12k.

Oh well, hindsight always makes you look dumb.
      • Like Like x 1
    15. Waldo666
      Waldo666
      2304 with Deledio and Buddy on the bench and Pendles only playing a half after looming for a big one.

Can't wait to see what my team can do if I can ever get everyone on the park! Amazingly I'm still climbing the ranks and up to 1,545.
      • Like Like x 5
    16. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      The noose that is around my teams neck called Billings is just destroying any hopes of a good season. Combine with Trac too, Zerrett back to spudding as soon as bring him in, the whole thing is kablooie.
    17. That KI Guy
      That KI Guy
      Yep sorry to all for putting the kiss of death on Zerrett.
      Could be worse and own Shuey as well...
      #FML
      • Like Like x 2
    18. IPOD
      IPOD
      2391 2/2 wins thanks to what can only be described as dumb luck. Was palying around with my side on fri night decided on Titch as VC mucked around with my captain giving me a view on my highest proj score and landed on Macrae! forgot to move it and was out Saturday went to check the footy scores and look at who i could select as Capt(at the time Titch was only about 80) realised Macrae was already locked as Capt and was 146 @3/4 time. That combined with holding Zorko 164and trading in Sicily 145. Ranked 773 for the week
      • Like Like x 7
    19. Waldo666
      Waldo666
      Ya gotta love when that stuff comes off mate, well done.