ORFFF 2018 Round 11

Discussion in 'ORFFF' started by TheTassieHawk, Jun 28, 2018.

1. leematty1

leematty1 Well-Known Member

Correct. I didn’t say people had to, but when many coaches don’t even respond, that’s what I was referring too. Very boring league if no one ever trades, or post lineups or scores and coaches just entered teams and nothing else

2. leematty1

leematty1 Well-Known Member

Boozers finally post a score this year, winning 1451 to fugitives 1200 I believe.

• Like Like x 3
  3. port_leschenault

port_leschenault Administrator Staff Member

No one is trying to shut down anything there's just an actual resource with all teams listed that's 100% accurate as soon as someone clicks save that anyone can access at anytime if they need to see other teams so re-posting teams is superfluous option if they so wish to do so (which is why it's not a rule) and people shouldn't have to be forced into it.

Everyone has different approaches to trading and 16 coaches not trading with 16 coaches doesn't make it boring when that doesn't eventuate.

4. That KI Guy

That KI Guy Moderator Staff Member

Not gonna deliberately sit on the fence here, but all have valid points.

Yes there is absolutely no expectation that coaches post teams or score updates over the weekend.
    However, this practice has been a staple in this, and other leagues over many years and the associated banter and rivalry it generates is something that keeps many coaches engaged and interested. I certainly appreciate the efforts made by @TheTassieHawk and others to kick this off and keep it bubbling every week.
    FWIW, i know of a number of coaches who have been rudely interrupted with RL stuff of late, which could account for a drop in activity this week.

On the trading front, @port_leschenault is spot on with trading strategies being horses for courses.
    I would like to think however, that we're all cordial enough around here that we can respond to pm's.
    Even if its just a: "stop low-balling me on Max Gawn, ya nut bar"

anyhow just my 2c

• Like Like x 5
  5. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Well that was a shock, clearly we are on a roll now :rolleyes:
    Cerra, quite possibly the greatest ruckman in the FF, two games in that role for 2 wins :p

• Like Like x 1