2019 Round Review: Round 3

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Cpt Pugwash, Apr 7, 2019.

By Cpt Pugwash on Apr 7, 2019 at 6:09 PM
  1. Cpt Pugwash

Cpt Pugwash Active Member

Here we go. We’re now playing for cash and keeps.

How did your moves, trades and Captains go?

A lot traded Rocky IN. Will he be back?

On the up side, The Speckey is Back!

• Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Cpt Pugwash, Apr 7, 2019.

• Tags:
    1. DanJS
      DanJS
      I've got the top 14.
      • Like Like x 2
    2. stripey
    3. stripey
      stripey
      Ive got the top 10 plus 19 out of the top 20.... no Grundy...
    4. TheTassieHawk
    5. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      My team right now

[​IMG]
      • Like Like x 3
    6. JPK
      JPK
      I can't understand why Richmond think its a good idea to challenge the Dustin Martin ban. Is there anyone who thinks he isn't guilty and doesn't deserve a couple of weeks off? Although the image wasn't the most crystal-clear close-up, it was still very obvious that it was forceful high contact.
      Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
      • Like Like x 3
    7. stripey
      stripey
      It's a free hit these days - $10k off the salary cap the only penalty... why not have a crack
      • Like Like x 1
    8. stripey
      stripey
      So now it’s only 1 week... ;)
    9. IPOD
      IPOD
      2306 this week with ig shoutouts to Lloyd Whitfield Macrae Cripps Libba Heeney and Danger along with Walsh and Constable. My only concern at the moment is the Hoff started like a house on fire now can barely fire a shot. Is it too late with the price rise to move him to Boak or should i be looking for another option
    10. JPK
      JPK
      Which is wrong, in my opinion.
      MRO / MRP lottery anyone?
    11. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Having been a Hoff owner in a keeper league I appreciate he has a high standard deviation with a huge ceiling as well as a very low floor. He won't spud it up every week but I am still not convinced he will end up close to a top 10 forward without the ruck points he picked up last season. If you decide to turf him then Boak may be worth considering along with the other premiums who have started 2019 well.
    12. RatatouilleV
      RatatouilleV
      2431. My biggest weak spot is my forward line. Played drew, setterfield and Parker on field, with Barta and Petrucelle on bench. With Setterfields role not allowing for much more cash generation, wondering if I should upgrade him with the $321K I have left.
      • Like Like x 1
    13. Len
      Len
      His BE is only 18 atm, not on my radar as a trade for this week, unless you want someone about to leap in price I'd leave it, you clearly have a decent squad to post that score
      • Like Like x 2
    14. stripey
      stripey
      Depends if you are wanting to improve your on ground score... You might get away with fielding Petrol this week but I have no faith any more in Setterfield... for the small amount of cash gen I’d consider freeing his future
      • Like Like x 2
    15. bunza52
      bunza52
      Anyone looking at offloading Gibbons for C Wagner or Lockhart? As to me it looks like Gibbons is nearly maxed out $124k :D. Or people thinking of holding fire to see Sydney Stack goes this week? Atkins might also struggle to hold his spot with 6 touches and a goal.
    16. Penske file
      Penske file
      Are the H/S still paying a weekly prize for the best scoring team, I haven't seen any announcements . ? Just wondering.
    17. stripey
      stripey
      • Like Like x 2
    18. anthak
      anthak
    19. insider
      insider
      Any must have trades this week all? Whitfield, Libba, Sheed, rozee - any worth getting if I don’t have them?
      I’m thinking of no trades as may have missed the boat with Libba but could turn Cousins into him... not sure it’s worth it though
    20. anthak
      anthak
      Im trying to work out mine too. Im gonna pass on Libba. I reckon he'll only make anout $100k or so, so not really worth 2 trades. Had to start with him to be worthwhile, and we've already missed his high scoring the last two rounds.
      • Like Like x 1