ORFFF Finals - Week 3

Discussion in 'ORFFF' started by That KI Guy, Aug 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. port_leschenault

port_leschenault Administrator Staff Member

Thanks! Can't say I expected this, certainly not after the Thursday outs. What a way to break our Atom-streak. :D

First time post-McIntyre for a team losing their qualifying final and making the Granny? Don't think there's been any winners irl, going to be tough here too.

• Like Like x 2
  2. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

21 points !
    With a straight sets exit in the FF and being knocked out in the first week of the FU - at least my SC team is something to hold on to in 2019 - overall 1510! not bad given I was 22K coming into the byes

• Like Like x 1
  3. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Wow, I’d seen you were doing well, but didn’t realise you’d come from so far back at the byes!
    Good luck for the rest of the season, hopefully you can crack into the top 1k

4. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Jan Juc @thokash chose a bad week to put up a stinker while the reigning champs @Brett Sanders tried to extend their 8 match winning streak and gave it all they had before suffering the cruellest of narrow losses having posted this seasons 2nd highest finals score to date.

Congrats to the Noahs @That KI Guy on winning their way into their 3rd (away) Grand Final and Walpole @port_leschenault on earning their debut ticket to the big dance in fine style.

The Woylies will be the 4th different Grand Final host in 4 years as the Triple F sees it's 2 best young teams fight it out for the title.

• Like Like x 5