Round 7, 2020 (and the Round 9-12 fixture)

Discussion in 'Blog' started by anthak, Jul 19, 2020.

By anthak on Jul 19, 2020 at 10:28 PM
  1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Discuss round 7.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by anthak, Jul 19, 2020.

1. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      how did the tweak go?
    2. stripey
      stripey
      teams are currently locked too for ORFFs if admin can assist?
    3. Len
      Len
      Fixed
      • Like Like x 2
    4. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      hey boss, what happened to the salary forecasting? used to show all the future rounds and users were able to modify scores and see the impact predicted scores would have on the future salaries and BEs
      upload_2020-7-22_11-40-47.png
    5. Owen
      Owen
      I'm pretty sure it was due to not knowing what the draw would look like. Now that we have the next four rounds (or whatever it is) I'd expect that Walesy will get around to it at some stage.
      • Like Like x 2
    6. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Much appreciated boss
    7. choppers
      choppers
      KFC SuperCoaches will be given an extra four trades in coming rounds to help navigate a period of 33 AFL matches in 20 days.

The SuperCoach trade limit of 30 will be increased to 34, with an extra trade (three per round) available for coaches to use from rounds 9-12.

This decision has been made after AFL coaches flagged the likelihood players will be rested during a period were some clubs will face four-day turnarounds between matches.

As previously announced when the Round 3 game between Essendon and Melbourne was postponed, any round which features less than nine fixtures will revert to best 18 scoring.

This will impact rounds 10 (Fremantle, West Coast, Carlton and Hawthorn bye) and 11 (Sydney and GWS Giants bye).

KFC SuperCoaches will also have three trades to use in rounds 9 and 12 to ensure they have the best chance of fielding a full line-up.
      • Like Like x 1
    8. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Personally I reckon the best strategy will be to sideways premiums though the byes as it is a completely different game this year. With a number of rounds being best 18 I don’t think it is that important to fully upgrade but to get the highest scorers knowing that having a donut or rookie at D6 or F6 is far less costly than with best 22.
      • Like Like x 2
    9. JoshyC
    10. walesy
      walesy
      Yep, this. It runs off the fixture, and I don't have the next few rounds uploaded just yet.

Also, thanks for the screenies Joshy
    11. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      no probs boss - i've noticed the variance increases the more the BE moves away either side of the SD median...which is obvious to me why, now that i write this, due to the basic laws of mathematics...gotta love math :D
      • Like Like x 1
    12. TheTassieHawk