The final round of 2020

Discussion in 'Blog' started by anthak, Sep 20, 2020.

By anthak on Sep 20, 2020 at 8:42 PM
  1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

What a year it has been!

As we cheer Choppers on to hopefully a top-10 position overall, many others of us will be playing grand finals or hoping to finish a certain ranking.

How are you all doing this round so far?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by anthak, Sep 20, 2020.

1. choppers
      choppers
      I reckon I've fallen at the last hurdle....
    2. anthak
      anthak
      oh no, hopefully not, wait and see. But whatever happens, you've had a great run anyways
    3. anthak
      anthak
      With one game to go in the round, I need Ladhams to score 125+ to win my cash league. Something he has only done once this season so far, also the only time in his career to date....
    4. choppers
      choppers
      Thanks mate but can't see 2288 getting the chocolates....but very happy with the year for sure.
      • Like Like x 3
    5. anthak
      anthak
      I lost all grand finals I was in and I dropped out of the top-1000 :(

That’s happened to me a few times over the years where I’ve been in top 1k for most of season but dropped out in the final round. Disappointing finish

I was ranked 621st with 2 rounds to go, and finished 1,285th

How did everyone else go?
      • Like Like x 1
    6. JPK
      JPK
      Nowhere near the lofty standards of the two gentlemen above me, but managed to squeeze into the top 7,000 at 6,997 overall.

Was projecting more than 2,500 at the start of the round, but only managed 2,355 - it seems everyone in my team did worse than they should have.
      Won 2 of 4 grand finals, and lost another losers final too.

Not upset with SC this year, especially considering the disruptions that were felt.
      • Like Like x 1
    7. walesy
      walesy
      Bad luck Chops mate, still a phenomenal year though, in exceptionally trying circumstances!
      • Like Like x 3
    8. Owen
      Owen
      Finished on a poor 2,225 score for the week which left me at 2,296 season rank dropping 638 spots. Lost my cash league grand final to a combination of Haynes and middling scores from a bunch of premos getting between 90 and 110. A crazy year, more trades than ever, and less rounds than ever.
      • Like Like x 2
    9. Penske file
      Penske file
      Congrats on sterling effort, not an easy season by any means. You handled better than most .
      • Like Like x 2
    10. walesy
      walesy
      Not that it overly matters, but the stats are done. :D
      • Like Like x 3
    11. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      Hi Walesy
      When I try to download round 18 it is the same as round 17. Am i doing soomething wrong?
    12. choppers
      choppers

Go to the stats page. Click on RD17 when it shows all the rounds click on Rd18 then click "Apply Filters" and it should load....worked for me...
      • Like Like x 1
    13. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      Thanks Choppers - worked for me too!
      • Like Like x 1
    14. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      @walesy thanks on behalf of everyone here for going above and beyond this season with the footy frenzy, rolling fixture and everything else.

noting Royboy’s post it appears the site has partially completed the round 18 rollover but is not fully complete. Apart from the stats page issue, TSleagues pages are showing round 18 match scores but the league ladders and Brownlows are showing data through round 17 only.

cheers.
      • Like Like x 1
    15. walesy
      walesy
      Whoops, sorry guys, didn't run the last step of the rollover cause it it's meant to roll the orff teams into the next round and prepare for the next round scrape.

Forgot that it also set the default round on things as well. :D Should be right now.
      • Like Like x 2