2021 SC Pre-season

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Dec 24, 2020.

By TheTassieHawk on Dec 24, 2020 at 9:37 AM
  1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Hi Folks

Despite the delayed AFL draft this year the major fantasy comps have released their 2021 team pickers which allows us to commence the annual task of identifying the players and team structure we want and then reassess things throughout the AFL preseason leading into Round 1.

Let us know how you are tackling the 2021 season including the scheduled Rounds 12, 13 and 14 byes.

Cheers
    TTH

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Dec 24, 2020.

1. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      For those without SC Gold Please feel free to use the attached (linked now)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
    2. stripey
      Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    3. MORRIE
      MORRIE
      Thanks Tassie from a newbie - much appreciated - a tragic in waiting for Supercoach to open !!!
      • Like Like x 3
    4. James84
      James84
      Top work, as always TTH!
    5. ron swanson
      ron swanson
      some talk that shortened quarters last year have increased averages of top players and therefore this year's starting price is inflated.
      even if you think a player is overpriced (e.g. Max Gawn) will you still pay up for them for your starting team? Mid pricers have killed me in past years so at this stage I am running with the likes of Lloyd, Neale and Gawn.
    6. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
    7. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Every year the priciest players are to an extent overpriced. Most teams prefer to back them as they are usually the dependable guns whereas some midpricers bring a whole bunch of risk along with what seems at first glance to be an attractive price tag.
    8. walesy
      walesy
      Just to let y'all know, i'm looking to get the site rolled over tonight.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      • Like Like x 2
    9. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
    10. stripey
      stripey
    11. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      The Press and Marshall injuries may be causing a few ruck strategy rethinks.

with regards to Round 1 rolling teams is anyone planning to lock in as many Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoon rookies given Sunday teams won’t be out until the night before ?
    12. RPritch
      RPritch
      Yes and yes.

Had Preuss locked in now have Grawndy.

Have basically all the rookies who currently seem remotely relevant and will be locked out prior to Sunday team announcements Sat night. They are even holding place over some far better rookies who play later. I'll keep all the ones named early who I like and simply trade the rest who aren't named to Sat night / Sunday options. Got to watch salary cap space too
      • Like Like x 1
    13. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      With this weeks scratch matches partially in the bin which players have become locks, which have been question marks and which have not previously been in consideration who might be if they can back it up next weekend in the official pre-season matches.

Also I have been reading around the traps about coaches struggling to identify defensive rookies so who are currently the leading options ranked 1-5 ?