ORFFL - 2023 Chat

Discussion in 'ORFFL' started by stripey, Feb 7, 2023.

1. stripey

stripey Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. EddieV

EddieV Active Member

thanks @stripey one more win best of luck gumby

3. EddieV

EddieV Active Member

wooowhoooo huge celebrations warburton way as we proudly and finally hold the jar aloft. after finishing top but losing grand and preliminary finals in the Inaugural years was great to finally break through. none of that original squad remain but Travis boak felt some pride and now were sad we didn't try harder to get him back on the squad. thanks for all who made the season happen @stripey @Len and @graeme and especially @walesy for keeping the machinations ticking. looking forward to trying g to go back to back next season. hopefully see you all then.

• Like Like x 4
  4. snoz

snoz Moderator

Congrats @EddieV, a great first time Grand Final. Terrific season boys, thanks to all for making it happen behind the scenes.

5. James84

James84 Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Wanted to give the heads up now, so you have an offseason to find someone new, but unfortunately I will have commitments next year that are going to stop me from participating in this league and over in the FF as well.

All the best to all of you, and let me know if you need anything from me for a handover.