TS Fantasy NBA 2026/27: Draft orders revealed!

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by anthak, Sep 15, 2026.

By anthak on Sep 15, 2026 at 10:41 PM
  1. anthak

    anthak Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    11,035
    Likes Received:
    5,845
    We have decided to keep our drafts at 11pm on the last Sunday before opening night.

    Below are the draft orders for each league! Please note that the league invites have not been sent yet, and I will likely get onto that next week. After that, I will set up the draft orders and activate pick trading.

    We will do 3rd round reversal again this season.

    We are still short 4 coaches. If you know anyone who would want to join Div-2, please ask them to get in touch in this thread and they can have one of the spots.

    New coaches will take the below spots by draft order. For example, the first new coach to express interest will get pick #1, and the next will get pick #4 and so on.

    Any of the existing 4 coaches who recommit will get their own pick. If it has already been taken by a new coach then they will get the next highest available pick.


    Also, if anyone wants to join a cash league, the 'Ball Page' leagues have 3x $60 spots left and 1x $500 spot left. I can vouch for the leagues, they are very well run. Let me know if keen and I can put you in touch with them. A few of us are in those cash leagues too.


    Premier:
    1. Jay Sumz
    2. dmandrews
    3. KAT4MVP
    4. The Royals
    5. Bearfly
    6. tasho
    7. stowie
    8. nicksnow
    9. bgt2110
    10. InVossWeTrust
    11. Esther
    12. Len

    Div 1:

    1. HEAVER
    2. Sparks
    3. karlos
    4. anthak
    5. Lethal
    6. costak
    7. crossy
    8. Rad_E_Cool
    9. Danners
    10. Jacob Doole
    11. dudbloke
    12. Leftover_Laksa

    Div 2:

    1. @Stephan616
    2. Kaleb
    3. Eggrobber
    4. Jasmine
    5. Jet
    6. tyze1
    7. uniao
    8. churchboy
    9. Don_Cottagers
    10. headmandude
    11. Lano24
    12. Nate Raymond
     
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2026 at 11:57 PM
    • Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by anthak, Sep 15, 2026.

  • Tags:
    1. anthak
      anthak
      I forgot to mention in the OP, so I have just added it,
      We will do 3rd round reversal again this season.
    2. tasho
      tasho
      Pick one for HEAVER, good luck div 1 haha
      • Like Like x 2
    3. HEAVER
      HEAVER
      @tasho - thanks for the vote of confidence mate, but it's a very long season....and with 3rd round reversal, anything can happen.
      • Like Like x 2
    4. anthak
      anthak
      Uniao is in, pick 7 in Div-2.
      I'll edit the OP
    5. anthak
      anthak
      Nate is in, pick 12 in Div-2.
      I'll edit the OP
    6. Jasmine
      Jasmine
      Thanks Ant, sorry for the late reply, I'm in!
    7. anthak
      anthak
      Yay, I’ll update the OP, you’ve got pick 4.
    8. Jasmine
      Jasmine
      Happy with pick 4. Previously six seasons, I have been outside the top five and picking late in first round.
      • Like Like x 1
    9. anthak
      anthak
      I feel the same. I’ve got pick 4 this season too, which seems to be the first time in a long time. I’m very much looking forward to getting one of the top-4 guys!
      • Like Like x 1
    10. anthak
      anthak
      I’m sorry I haven’t been able to set up the leagues yet. Got a lot going on at present and it will probably need to wait another week until early Oct, but I’ll get onto it asap.

Share This Page