Wineglass Bay Packers

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by Tracey, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Tracey

Tracey Well-Known Member

The new home of the Packers..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  2. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

Ah lovely. If we're lucky we might be able to drag them away from the Bay and get them to play footy. Though that's going to be a challenge.

3. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! Another Tassie team. When are the AFL going to wake up and follow our lead?

4. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

Welcome WBP's. Looking forward to making you feel unwelcome at the Nuffers home game next season. Tell Len, what happens at the Nuffers, stays at the Nuffers.

5. snoz

snoz Moderator

.......its going to be a shame to nuke this place, spectacular!!! Welcome Trace :) /Portals/0/Users/184/64/1464/tasmania%20nuke.jpg

6. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Welcome Tracey It will be great to have another female coach on board not that the guys have been or are bad, in fact quite lovely but I was feeling very out numbered.

7. Tracey

Tracey Well-Known Member

Hi all & welcome to the Packers new home, I have been slightly distracted by the view but have been going over the team & seeing who is up for 2016. Jen maybe 2016 is the year of the female coach...::) Thank you all for the welcome.

8. graeme

graeme Guest

Welcome Tracey, news of your appointment has finally made its way across the Tasman - a strong head wind can delay the arrival of the mail ship at this time of year. A word of caution - there are a lot of sharks in ORFFA who are circling looking to take advantage of you in the trading arena. Stick to dealing with the aged, and almost infirm, uncle Graeme and you will be sure of a fair deal.

9. grav

grav Guest

Yes, a belated welcome Tracey. I too have been slightly distracted, with all this winning premierships and such... Great to have another island team onboard (love the shield btw).

10. jimbowan

jimbowan Well-Known Member

Welcome to ORFFA Tracey! Its a lovely spot you guys train at, I might have to relocate my club to a less hostile environment at some point! Best of luck for the coming season.