ORFFL 2016: Season V - Register Your Intent Coaches

Discussion in 'ORFFL' started by HörnsySechsZeit, Jan 11, 2016.

By HörnsySechsZeit on Jan 11, 2016 at 12:19 PM
  1. HörnsySechsZeit

HörnsySechsZeit Jarhead Staff Member

ORFFL logo 2 point 0 tilt working file.jpg

Howdee ORFFL Coaches! Hornsy here, hoping you've enjoyed/are still enjoying the fruits of a marvellous off-season. Yes, that goes for both fantasy and reality, distinctions this persona has always had great difficulty keeping separated despite my adoption of the early work of The Offspring as something of a personal mantra (90's kids anyone?).

Enough of the fripperous (eh?) jibber-jabber and onto things I has to say and the sayings of them. This thread here is a general call-out to all ORFFL coaches about your participation in the 2016 ORFFL Season. We'll get to the matter of draft dates and all the detailed specificities and what-not as it proceeds, but for now; HONRSY JUST WANT TO KNOW WHETHER YOUR IN OR WHETHER YOU OUT?

So post-up and let us know! As always no-one terribly minds if you don't wish to play anymore; we all have lives and commitments apart from this very serious but also equally silly league and we're all very kind and empathetic souls or can at least muster up the civility to pretend to be when the need arises. We'd just rather know ahead of time if you can't make it to the big dance so we can plan and find replacements.

I'll be sending out a big call out over the Twitterverse and an email BLAST that renders all proceeding email BLASTS null and void on account of it's volume and severity. However, if someone (you know who) wants to call Tino; much appreciated and Ja Bless your cotton socks.

I'll also be adding (along with the dates that we'll be communally deciding on), spreadsheets, a trade section and even a specially designed spreadsheet pertaining to the PSD so that if you so choose to take your 2016 season to the level of too serious, you can compile your own phantom draft - predicting what other coaches will do before they even know what they'll be doing.

You can then laugh, cry and tear your remaining hair out when they deviate of your carefully created script in the actual. Share my pain, share my joy, get involved with the hoi polloi!

ORFFL 2016! ORFFL SEASON V!

P.S I NOW PRONOUNCE TRADE SEASON OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!22222@@@@@WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

?

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!!

1. GET SCHWIFTY

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. DON'T GET SCHWIFTY

2 vote(s)
    40.0%

Comments

Discussion in 'ORFFL' started by HörnsySechsZeit, Jan 11, 2016.