TooSerious Leagues for 2016

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Tomster, Feb 28, 2016.

By Tomster on Feb 28, 2016 at 8:19 AM
  1. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

The divisional SC leagues will be running again for TS this year. Sign up in this thread!

The SC leagues will be created based on ranking from the past two years. Post your top ranking, along with team name below, and you will be put in a league with players of similar ability.

There is a 12 day deadline - to guarantee your place in a league you will need to have posted in this thread by March the 11th.

If you have any further ideas, post them below or PM me. Don't forget the deadline!

Edit by TTH - and also don't forget to join the TS Group via http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/classic/group?cic=980322

• Like Like x 1
Sub-Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Tomster, Feb 28, 2016.

1. JackRipper
      JackRipper
      Looks like I missed the boat.
      But I will post just in case you need a substitute.

Team Name : Saggers Supremes
      2014 = 2433
      2015 = 2152

Cheers lads
    2. Zander
      Zander
      Same here - bit late... :(

Test Eagles - finish around the 20 -30k mark most years, so just happy to make up numbers if needed.
      • Like Like x 1
    3. Crafty Yarni
      Crafty Yarni
      hi walsey, I just joined ts5. hope u don't mind. good luck all
    4. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      I have a GENERAL TS League which is now free for TEN more teams to join up to (including @hackers and @Zander)

TS Playing 4 Keeps (708164)

Please post below if you nab the 18th and final league spot so others don't waste their time trying to join a full league !
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Jason
      Jason
      Joined. Thanks TTH.
    6. tk
      tk
      If anyone is after another league to join for interest's sake, please go for 563414

A couple of handy(ish) players are in it - usually finish in the top 5000.
    7. chelsea01
      chelsea01
      Joined 708164 team name Burragate Bombers
    8. DC
      DC
      This league has been around since the start of tooserious, most coaches in this league are active on twitter, for some reason we are low on numbers this year... still a few spots left it you're up for a challenge! #TSTwits (387744)
    9. JPK
      JPK
      Tried to join a couple of the above leagues with the donor team, all appear full.

I have a couple of leagues with just the donor team in them - if anyone wants to join.