Rate My Team 2015 (1st Edition)

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Jason, Mar 11, 2015.

By Jason on Mar 11, 2015 at 11:00 AM
  1. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

<p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]Let's set the ground rules for RMT, nice and clear.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]1. In order to get feedback on your own team, you must first provide feedback on the teams that have been recently posted. This is the golden rule and is what makes this whole thing work.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]2. If you just post your team without giving any feedback,your post will be deleted.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]3. Please refrain from commenting on teams that have been posted by others that have not followed the golden rule.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]4. Keep it civil. Constructive criticism is fine. But there is a line and please don't cross it.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]To kick things off, I'll put my current SC team up for discussion.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]/Portals/0/Users/222/74/4574/RMT2.JPG
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;][span style='color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;]Search hard, find that value and follow your instincts! Or just tell me I'm dreaming and where I've gone wrong. :)

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Jason, Mar 11, 2015.

1. weaze
      weaze
      Ok lads let me have it

DEF- Smith, Gibson, Hibberd, Newnes, Hunt, Goddard (Edwards Saad)

MIDS- Ablett, Rockliff,Sloane, Sidebottom, Swallow, Hallahan, Van Berlo,Vandenberg (Newton, Freeman, Miller)

RUCK- Naitanui, Bellchambers (Cox)

FWD- Gray, Swan, Lycett, Clark, Hogan, Harper (Krakouer Lambert)

$159k remaining rooks are up in the air at this stage may need to down Hallahan/Hunt to up Harper/Clark

2. Tommy18
      Tommy18
      A pretty well balanced side Grizzles. I know the backs are ordinary but Lumumba is not the answer. He has little upside if you ask me. And keep your thoughts on Greene quiet. Let the others talk him down.
    3. Tommy18
      Tommy18
      Weaze, I think your last comment is pretty spot on. Hallahan will score higher but not enough to be a keeper and he's priced too high to make much money. Your forwards are pretty light on. I see two keepers - if Swan returns to previous form.
    4. Tommy18
      Tommy18
      My team as it stands...
      D: Shaw, Hampton, Newnes, Ibbotson, Pearce, Lever, Goddard, Maynard.

M: Ablett, Pendles, Prestia, Greene, Steven, Anderson, Boekhorst, Freeman, Vandenberg, Laverde, Lambert.

R: Goldy, Maric, Read.

F: Gray, Deledio, Franklin, Mitchell, Clark, Hogan, Lamb, Krakouer.

Not too fussed on my rookies right now. Have $89K to play with once the NAB Challenge finishes and then teams are out.
    5. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      is he still on johnny longmires shit-list though ??
    6. snoz
      snoz
      Jase.....really like your squad, sorry only just seeing this blog now. Not a fan of Higgins, each to their own. You've nailed the only two Def Rooks (for now, lets see even if we have those two)

Newton I'm wishy washy on.......Hiscox is a placeholder but wont play this year. Bonts is the big call, going with your heart I know but still. The Fwd line is where the value is: we at least have PK, Mitch Clark, Hogan, Lonie, Daniel &amp; maybe a couple of others. You could find cash there to bump Newton

snoz
    7. snoz
      snoz
      I'm guessing Mitch Clark's ownership percentage in SC just went into the stratosphere after last night. Will be the best rookie priced player this year I think.
    8. snoz
      snoz
      Is Reilly O'Brien the better choice at R3 now after two 'not bad' NAB games and Walsh giving him hugs? 117k and also R/F

Actually could get a game......maybe.....
    9. snoz
      snoz
      I don't get the Titch love. Last year it was Titch Vs Parker....those that went Luke laughed, those that went Titch cried. He carried a few injuries, was out of form, and couldn't break into the team. What has changed? Injury free perhaps but the way he plays that wont last.....he STILL has to break into that team. I can see him being named Rd 1 but then potentially the same thing will happen.
    10. choppers
      choppers
      As Jason remarked, Adelaide have a nice draw as well, so young Reilly just might make R3.....
    11. stripey
      stripey
      on that topic, what was with Jacobs scoring so low in last nights game, does anyone know?
    12. Grizzles
      Grizzles
      Well now my POD looks like rubbish :p
    13. Len
      Len
      Definitely not rubbish, but not under priced ;)
    14. RPritch
      RPritch
      I like the team Tommy! Love the midfield, Prestia and Steven are personal favourites of mine. Forwards and rucks look great too, although I'm going with Dusty over Deledio as I just think he'll score more points for the year, but either is fine. The defence is risky, but obviously there isn't much in there so it will be interesting to see what happens down there, is both Ibbotson and Pearce overkill though?
    15. RPritch
      RPritch
      I would be keeping Clark in the starting team, but you do need to strengthen the forward line. I'm not sure about Bellchambers either, but he could go pretty decent.
    16. RPritch
      RPritch
      At the Moment ...
      K.Simpson, M.Hibberd, one of S.Fisher/J.Newnes/J.Geary, S.Higgins, B.Whitecross, H.Goddard (M.Dick, B.Maynard)
      G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, R.Sloane, either C.Ward/R.Griffen, A.Swallow, S.Biggs, J.Anderson, B.Boekhorst (N.Freeman, C.Smith, K.Lambert)
      I.Maric, N.Naitanui (T.Nankervis)
      D.Martin, D.Smith, D.Swan, T.Mitchell, T.Membrey, M.Clark (J.Hogan, C.Daniel)
      Have 5.8K left with the most expensive of those options and the premiums line up well for the bye rounds atm, but I feel the team can improve somewhere.
    17. donkey_kong
      donkey_kong
      damn it!! was just saying whitecross could be coming back thru the vfl,
      not sure on membrey but defs a pod
      newnes griffen out of your choices
    18. spangle
      spangle
      Gee whiz that team is similar to mine! (obviously I like it). I would just note that GAJ, Pendles and Fyfe all share the R12 bye, but that's not a huge issue. I count 13 keepers - with ~320k available that's a pretty good start. I would definitely spend a large chunk of that before the season starts.
    19. spangle
      spangle
      For me, too many risks on mid pricers in the midfield that you are hoping to reach the top 10. I can say with 99% confidence that Prestia, Greene and Steven will not be in the top 10 at season end. Similar story in the defence: Hampton, Ibbotson and Pearce are too risky to have in the same line I think. I would suggest getting rid of one or two aforementioned midpricers and upgrading some of those remaining.
    20. Deano
      Deano
      Biggs has a torn hammy and won't play nab so a massive risk. How about Cripps or Newton at the same price?