2016 Round 3 Review.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 10, 2016.

By walesy on Apr 10, 2016 at 4:37 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

So,

Who has Goldie and Gawn?

What about Weitering?

Trapley?

Lets see some scores as you know em! :D

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 10, 2016.

1. RPritch
      RPritch
      Goldie, Weitering and Trapley on the field, but no Gawn. Hoping for 2240 pending last two games scores
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Micksdemons
      Micksdemons
      Yep -got both ruckmen and the Carl rookie - 2364 pending Dangers 2nd half and some rounding - Happy for league win or two and happy with most including Oliver's 90
      • Like Like x 1
    3. benny01
      benny01
      2373 With Goldstein and Dangerfield my big scores. Doubled Ablett as vc.
      It would have been Danger if Gaz struggled but I'll take a guaranteed double 135 every time.
      Dropped down 5 places to 21st
      Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
      • Like Like x 3
    4. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      2404 this week - includes Goldy Gawn Danger Houli and Gazza as captain.
      Pretty Happy!
      • Like Like x 2
    5. Iain
      Iain
      Ended up with 2287 which I'm pretty pleased with, especially since I was 2 premiums down this week. Finally got to a game of footy again too, and Dees V North was a pretty good one apart from the final result.
      • Like Like x 1
    6. walesy
      walesy
      2303 all out. Not too shabby
    7. St
      St
      2408, mostly positive with Goldie, Gawn, Hall and Weitering doing very well and carrying my brain fade choice of captain in Zaharakis. Sticking with Goldie, Gazza and Danger from now on
      • Like Like x 2
    8. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      2413 and 4 out of 4 TS league wins for my boys

hoping for another decent rankings jump !
      • Like Like x 3
    9. maxweas1
      maxweas1
      2520 for me. Hoping that bumps me up a few spots. Stuffed up my emerg for loophole so missed out on ablett for danger, got lucky there.
      • Like Like x 9
    10. Senator96
      Senator96
      2187 and took the C off danger after gazzas 135 but you have to loophole that score if you can. Went down by 35 in my 2nd league on the back of Gawns 170 odd, up against goldstein i was expecting about half that and the win but thats the way it goes. Heroes this week were montagna, houli, shaw, ablett, nic nat, danger and bartel. The 2 big villians were leunberger who ive had an absolute gutful of! picked him as a forward and have played him on the field all 3 weeks, hewett whos score was not only abysmal but he'll probably get dropped this week as well to make it worse of course he was on the field after the rockliff and brad crouch injuries, it was out of him of oliver on the bench...can never seem to get those damn rookie bench selections right early in the year!
    11. providore
      providore
      2284 with mckenzie's 4 on the field and weitering off it ... what was i thinking?! mid pricers - never again!!
    12. maxweas1
      maxweas1
      25th overall, wow! 29 trades left. Time to get serious I think ☺. Was 144th this week.
      • Like Like x 15
    13. walesy
    14. walesy
      walesy
      Gotta say though, it's not often you score a 2300+ score in round 3 and DROP 1500 places!!

Tough crowd!
      • Like Like x 4
    15. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      For some reason Dangers score has changed and I have gone from 2404 to 2416. Very confusing.
    16. walesy
      walesy
      Stats are up
      • Like Like x 5
    17. insider
      insider
      is it too early to be tanking? im in shambles this year already. just keep telling myself its a long season and i want the top spot at the pointy end for my cash league. premierships arent won in round 3.
      nope. didnt work. still not convinced
      • Like Like x 2
    18. bunza52
      bunza52
      2,297 with Danger capt. 5 disappointing rookie scores, but I guess a lot were in the same boat. Need to get rid of McLovin this week. Was impressed with his NAB scores and thought he would dominate, but an average of 66 isnt really cutting the mustard. The wife's trading games team is doing much better. 2,486 which was 532nd for the week.
      • Like Like x 2
    19. Shagga05
      Shagga05
      Happy with my week, 2448 and moved up 6,910 in ranking to 2,366, won all leagues.

Oliver on the bench over Mundue my only stuff up this week.

Stars were Houli, Danger (cap after not taking Fyfe's score), Goldie, Hall, Weitering, Parker & Montagna. Also keeping Barlow over putting Papley on the field which only happed after Mundy was out. I'm loving my spend in the rucks Goldie/Martin = 200+ puts in the bank every week.
      • Like Like x 3