AFL Round 15 Underway

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Jul 11, 2015.

By TheTassieHawk on Jul 11, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Port Adelaide have dug deep sending the Pies to their 3rd straight narrow loss following their bye, the Tiges had won ugly over the Bluebaggers and the Dees and Bombers match has been a low scoring affair to half time.

This weeks sees teams jostling for position in SC leagues and in the real world AFL the Hawks face a massive test against the top of the ladder but a little unimpressive in recent weeks Freo.

Lets hear how your traded in players have gone this week, whether you are rolling with Fyfe as Captain and any laments about the rookie choices you shouldn't have made etc etc.

Cheers TTH

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Jul 11, 2015.

1. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
    2. Hazey1977
      Hazey1977
      Hmmm ...128 for GAJ!
    3. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      North Melbourne v Geelong at Etihad Stadium, 7.20pm

LATE CHANGES
      North Melbourne: Robin Nahas replaced in selected side by Kayne Turner
      Geelong: Nil

FINAL INTERCHANGES
      North Melbourne: Nick Dal Santo, Ben Brown, Kayne Turner Substitute: Brent Harvey
      Geelong: Jimmy Bartel, Josh Caddy, Mathew Stokes Substitute: James Kelly

4. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      West Coast v Adelaide at Domain Stadium, 5.40pm
      NO LATE CHANGES

FINAL INTERCHANGES
      West Coast: Dom Sheed, Callum Sinclair, Matt Rosa Substitute: Mark Hutchings
      Adelaide: Riley Knight, Matt Crouch, Ricky Henderson Substitute: Cam Ellis-Yolmen (AGAIN)

5. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
    6. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Unless a F/M that's in my forward line gets injured I don't think I have any chance of bringing him in. Maybe 2/3 weeks time which is going to be pointless if he keeps this up.
    7. Tommy18
      Tommy18
      Cripps to GAJ next week coming up.
    8. Swans2012
      Swans2012
      How big is big this week? some serious scores kicking around! I'm thinking 2350 ish will be par, I'm looking 2450-2500 ish with even luck 1744/15C thanks to danger vc and gawn emg loophole. Had to bench one of Higgins or Ziebell after gawns effort though and of course took Ziebell and his 60 instead of Higgs 120 damit!
    9. mad dog
      mad dog
      Hey guys,
      I have Rex emerge with 78 points do I take that or role the dice with Steele assuming he isn't the sub?

TU - tex 78

TD- Steele

Thanks in adance guys :)
    10. Iain
      Iain
      Yeah huge week, I have a feeling looking at the scores so far that it might be closer to a 2450-2500 par though.

I'm currently on 1717/16 with a Maric donut and I haven't been going too well recently so I reckon most will be going better at this stage
    11. Swans2012
      Swans2012
      You could be right, was thinking that myself, but then whenever I think par is going to be huge it ends up not being quite as big as expected, I guess time will tell....
    12. RPritch
      RPritch
      I'm pretty certain to get in that 2450-2500 and even though my team is going really well obviously, I've learnt that the scores of players most good teams have that I don't are just as influential as the players I have. So this week I don't have: Goldy, Dangerfield, McDonald, Newnes (good at ht), Rance, Deledio, Gawn or Yeo. Makes it tougher to move up with them all going huge