2017 Underway

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Mar 23, 2017.

By walesy on Mar 23, 2017 at 7:59 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Footy footy footy footy footy

Woooo!

I still find the partial lockouts on opening day to be a little weird, kinda anti-climatic, but man, I'm not gunna complain!

Great to have footy back!

---

sorry to cut into Walesy's thread but I have updated the Rookies file to show selections as at Thursday night - organge = emergency/7 man interchange, cheers TTH

rookies 2.png

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Len
      Len
      Yep, have a few rookie issues also, Smith, Eddy and Pickett.
      Smith looked serious so that's a trade, I was watching the saints game so no idea on Eddy, Pickett Im thinking I'll hold, typical small fwd game he will have ups and downs.
      SC wise fortunately only have Swallow in TG, unfortunately he is onfield without cover in the FL though
    2. Len
      Len
      Indeed this is a family board!! :p
    3. Hazey1977
      Hazey1977
      Best to just hold?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    4. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      personally i would chuck in a last minute cheapie like mountford and reassess tonight and tomorrow morning whether you can someone better in
    5. benny01
      benny01
      tried to trade swallow but he's already locked in despite the game not yet starting
    6. Jason
      Jason
      SC seems to think that the game starts now, whereas it actually starts at 8:05 pm. Daylight savings issue?
    7. benny01
      benny01
      yeah fuming
      • Like Like x 1
    8. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      i would take a screen shot clearly showing the current time and email to SC help or post to tiwtter or whatever specifiying the player you wanted to trade in before the Suns game starts, i reckon they will realise the error and re-open the game once they get 500 complaints online but you never know
    9. TheTassieHawk
    10. Jason
      Jason
      That is assuming that the SC website have IT monkeys online on a Saturday night. Not sure I would put my money on that being the case.
      Years of experience suggests that they don't have 24/7 staff to resolve issues.
    11. benny01
      benny01
      yeah it's alright I will just have to accept it.
    12. Hazey1977
      Hazey1977
      Yeah, I quickly swapped for Taranto. Will reassess. Maybe I should've just stuck with WHE/Turner and not tried to get fancy on Friday afternoon!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    13. NedFlanders
      NedFlanders
      Bloody annoying. Made the trade and it failed to save, I reckon I missed by seconds.
      I never would have thought Swallow would become a differential!
      It's also one less game he has to fatten before their stupid Rd 9 bye.
    14. NedFlanders
      NedFlanders
      I take back what I just said.

THEY HAVE JUST UNLOCKED THE GCS-BRL PLAYERS!
    15. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Yep Swallow is out for me.
    16. stripey
      stripey
      I hate my team already...
      • Like Like x 2
    17. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      I was thinking the same thing. Got at least 2 rookies I want to trade out and already cursing some of the premium choices - stop jerking, knee!
    18. benny01
      benny01
      I managed to get Swallow out thanks to @NedFlanders but not sure who will take his place yet. Going to do that tomorrow.
    19. stripey
      stripey
      Had VC on Titch for 116

TU C on Fyfe
      TD C on danger
      • Dislike Dislike x 8
    20. anthak
      anthak
      I totally didnt realise Swallow was a late out. Im in the middle of moving house and wasnt keeping an eye on it.

Im not too fazed about him being in my team, im just hoping he's back sooner than later.

Im a tad disappointed about choosing Titch yesterday when i was deciding out of him, Hanners, Heppell and Rocky (after deciding to drop Jobe who had been in my team since version 1).

Titch still scored ok but Rocky and Hep D both went big.

Im currently on 1437/14 - Danger is locked in as cap.
      Ive got a few onfield rookies to come tomorrow, so im hoping they perform, including Taranto covering Swallow.