2017 Round Review: Round 12

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jun 12, 2017.

By walesy on Jun 12, 2017 at 8:00 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Man, for only a handful of games, it has sure been a long, lovely weekend!

Cruised through this week with a 1764, which while terrible, was 4 more points that my opponent.

Well, I think I won anyways, I'm pretty sure the currently listed screens have the end scores up. (And my calc skills are all lazy and whatnot!)

wooo! Happy news for so many double-digit scores, specially after he nailed the Zerrett captain pick. *Cough*thankyoudonut*cough*

• Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jun 12, 2017.

1. RPritch
      RPritch
      Anyone top 2016? That's what I got this week, halfway through a terrible season and it's the highest score from any of my leagues
    2. anthak
      anthak
      1959 for me in the end. Disappointed with Rocky as cap, especially when I had Titch as VC who scored more.

Looks like a fairly even round with most scores between 1800 and 1950. I can only see 8 scores in my 8 leagues better than my 1959.

@RPritch I can see a 2020, a 2025 and a 2028 in my leagues, and a 2016, which I presume is you ;)
      • Like Like x 2
    3. RPritch
      RPritch
      Sure is me. Move up to 5th in that TS div4, you're sitting pretty in 1st I see
      • Like Like x 1
    4. anthak
      anthak
      lockout is over...

Ive moved into 65th oa :)
      • Like Like x 18
    5. stripey
      stripey
      2051 for me (293 for the week) and jumped to 7146 overall.. jumped 12,250 places so far in the byes...
      • Like Like x 3
    6. stripey
      stripey
      Good luck for the rest of the season mate...
      • Like Like x 3
    7. bosco
      bosco
      Mildly disappointed with 1950 for the weekend after some fairly average performances today from the likes of hibberd, WHE, adams and pendles. Was certainly expecting a little more. Anyway, was good enough to move up to 172nd overall and chasing anthak up the leader board ;)
      • Like Like x 6
    8. walesy
      walesy
      Stats are up
      • Like Like x 3
    9. Senator96
      Senator96
      Good to hear some TS members doing well in the overall rankings, good luck for the rest of the year guys.

An uninspiring 1688 for me and a fall to the early 4000s pretty much all about leagues for me now though and snuck home in both of those which was good. Brought in wallis and hibberd this week for WHE and otten who didnt exactly set the world on fire with a pair of 80s. Wallis was my last forward upgrade and thinking i maybe should have gone heeney instead. Had quite a few players down and went fyfe as captain after sloane bombed it again. Ive had him since round 1 but these tags are getting to be a real worry now. At this stage should scrape together 18 for the final bye but anything can happen between now and then!
      • Like Like x 1
    10. bunza52
      bunza52
      1933, which is not too bad. Pendles as C and new recruit Hibberd a little disappointing, as if they fired, could have go me close to 2000. Also disappointed that I forgot to make my last trade today of Steward to Scharenberg as this would have allowed me to get Dusty and 2 other fwd Yeo, Heeney or Macrea (for Taranto, WHE and Rough) in this week. I had this planned in my excel, so maybe i sent that to the SC admins to see if they will process for me, so I have the cash available.....
    11. chelsea01
      chelsea01
      1,922 this week and moved up 1,724 places to 5,371 overall. Should be able to scratch up 18 starters this week, then full steam ahead for the run home.
    12. The_Swert
      The_Swert
      1822 this week. Which was enough to win my leagues but nothing special.

Looking at a strong 21 man lineup next week after trading T Walker to Yeo.

I wished that Ainsworth hadn't played, now he's too expensive as a downgrade option. Might consider Callum Brown instead but will wait for teams.
    13. walesy
      walesy
      Looks like the AFL Fantasy team upload is currently fubar. Nobody push that button until I get a chance to disable it, ok. :D
    14. Bucko
      Bucko
      1939 which I was happy with.

Pulled my hair out all week deciding to bring in Rocky or Docherty. Went with Docherty in the end :)
    15. NedFlanders
      NedFlanders
      1734, tumbled over 1,000 places back to 2,500ish. Too many studs benched due to the byes, and too many PODs were POOs this week.

I'm looking to bounce back strongly next week, but have adjusted my trade plans already. I want another week to look at the Bont (and the Doggies more generally), and so will bring in Heeney instead. Jack Steele's TOG worries me - he gets one more week as I need him for bye coverage, but he goes in Rd14.
    16. anthak
      anthak
      Simon Goodwin has announced that Max Gawn should be right to play in r14.

After r16 he and Witts should be about the exact same price for a straight swap. Pretty cool considering Witts started around $219k and Gawn $645k. !
    17. anthak
      anthak
      Looks like there might not be many rookie priced players around who are playing this week.

I really want a rookie, on any line, priced under $166,800 so Im hanging for teams to be named. I already have Shai Bolton.
      • Like Like x 1
    18. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      English ??

Surely 1 other player comes in this week across the 12 teams, can play for a week then sit at D8, F8, M11 !
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Penske file
      Penske file
      1822 won 5/8 leagues, moved up 249 places to 2921 overall. Still a work in progress 13 trades left needing maybe 2 premos, and a look at Gawn on his return might be near time to elbow Sandi.