2015 Round Review: Round 7

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 17, 2015.

By walesy on May 17, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

The dude had it on a string and scored 196SC points this week, however, only 9,963 coaches had the Brownlow medalist.

Wonder if anyone was crazy enough to put the big C on him though? It *was* against the Suns. :D

Anyways, feels like every week I'm lamenting the brutality of this game, and with guys like Lumumba, Lonie, Barlow, Griffen, B. Smith, Salem, Vandenberg and the upcoming Oxley.

Gosh, think I might need a drink!

How have you fared this weekend?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 17, 2015.

1. leematty
      leematty
      On track for around 2300 so think thats not to bad this round, trading barlow over parker and mitchell the only regret.

Also back to number one overall in Fox EPL fantasy, only a week and a couple of days to go... Be nice to win one of these things after a few close misses.
    2. RPritch
      RPritch
      That's an awesome score mate, about 400 more than me this week
    3. warsaken
      warsaken
      Scrapped my way to a massive 1801.

Mackenzie, Vandenberg, Lumumba, Salem, Griffen all onfield. At least I had Miller covering Cripps. Pendles Capt wasnt greatest choice either.
    4. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Post Round 7 trades counter

TU - 0 to 4 trades used
      TD - 5 or 6 trades used

5. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Post Round 7 trades counter ctd

TU - 7 trades used
      TD - 8 trades used

6. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Post Round 7 trades counter ctd

TU - 9 trades used
      TD - 10 to 12 trades used

7. Mad_Mattigan
      Mad_Mattigan
      Fair to say I got a good round to play you in Yahoo-TS Wars! Just a brutal round for most I think!
      Couple of my PODs in Beams and Hannebery doing the business.
    8. mad dog
      mad dog
      Well quite a good week for me 2386, but pittard, lumumba, ox stunk it up! Fair to say rest of my team was pretty solid! Special thanks to Cripps being late out so I could sub on krak, great effort by Parker, titch, swan, Cotchin, Fyfe (c), laird, tex, Gray, And a couple others lol
    9. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      2194. Finally a decent score, great to have Lids pull out a big one before every dog and his excel sheet brings him into their teams. Just need to fix this abomination of a defence now...
    10. Senator96
      Senator96
      Yep same PL, defence a nightmare for me this year and the reason I missed out on Mitchell this week. 2156 for me, Smith continuing the nightmares down there ouch how cheap can he go? still have simpson and whitecross as well and who knows what's happening with that pair.

Really keen to offload the severely overcooked Vandenberg this week. Happy with Ziebell, Goddard, Mumford, Gray, JPK, Swan, Miller and Krak especially. Fairly happy with my trade in of picken,although McDonald and houli went higher. didn't see the game today can anyone tell me what his role was, midfield or tagging? Also thumbs up to newnes who's copped a fair bit of criticism but at least he's playing each week which is gold for me and 95 is a pretty good return.
    11. anthak
      anthak
      Lockout is over.
      TS Div 4 is the only TS league in top 100 leagues.
      Flying the flag. Keep it up folks.

12. Hazey1977
      Hazey1977
      Sheesh... Cripps and Vanders to Rockliff and Treloar gives me a bit of a grin....

Crazy trades?
    13. HeavyMen
      HeavyMen
      Great effort in EPL, goodluck taking it out mate.

I got to 46 two week ago & then in a bad slip up left (C) on Continho by accident, after his double game week. Wanted (C) on Aguero & off course he racks up 22 pts !! Ah well ...currently at # 56
    14. stripey
      stripey
      Just checked in and away on holidays. A shitty 2080 for me but wtf happened with Cripps???
    15. stripey
      stripey
      Cripps, McLovin and Hogan all late outs...
    16. Owen
      Owen
      2060, which has surprised me in the end. Copped Lumumba, McKenzie, Griffen, Vandenberg, Oxley, Bellchambers, and Clark. Captain Fyfe got me over 2000.

Need to do more than two trades this week. :-(
    17. leematty
      leematty
      Thanks, needing hazard to blank tomorrow to stay on top. Its amazing looking back, had 4 or 5 really bad weeks with terrible decisions, but still back to number one. Shows hows it impossible to get it right all the time.
    18. bunza;-)
      bunza;-)
      2101 which drops me back 360 places to 550. Bit disappointed with myself for not checking for any last changes with in the blues/GWS game. With Cripps being out I had to take McKenzie score (as I had it set up for a possible loophole) instead of subbing Cripps for Krak. If I had those extra 73 points I would have stayed inside the top 300. Only had 6 of the boys ton up, so I'll have to get the whip out at training this week..
    19. anthak
      anthak
      any chance stats will be up tonight? or should I go to bed and wait til tomoz...