2015 Round Review: Round 9.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 31, 2015.

By walesy on May 31, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Tonights round review will take place at the Mitre Tavern.

Round about 5ish. There will be beer and wonderful conversation.

So if you're looking for something to do, come on down!

It's in Bank Place if you didn't already know.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 31, 2015.

1. Tomster
      Tomster
      2440 for me, very happy and third highest in any of my leagues
    2. Senator96
      Senator96
      Sounds good if you're in Melbourne! Have one for me.

2274 this week. Heroes were Goddard, Fyfe as captain, Picken, CEY, Newnes, Goldstein, Gray, Martin and Swan while Rockliff was worth the investment cracking the ton.

Villians were JPK expecting much more than 73 against a shell of a carlton team, my vice captaincy curse continues. Mumford was rubbish with 66, krakeour even though he was benched that 18 kills his value, trade out this week?? and Oxley. Its either a feast or a red vested famine with that bloke. I have a feeling he will transform himself into Luke Hodge this week, money permitting.

And any danger of seeing brodie smith again at some stage this year? Stone the crows I'm trying to run a supercoach team here.
    3. Johnnybegood
      Johnnybegood
      2370 I took Gray's 136 as C and Fyfe outs scored him would have cracked 2400 otherwise, but you take 136 everyday of the week. Should rise a bit in rankings .
    4. RPritch
      RPritch
      Has anyone heard of this news about Rockliff having re-broken his ribs?
    5. LBJ
      LBJ
      Rockliff tweeted that he broke 3 ribs about 10 mins into the game
    6. Micksdemons
      Micksdemons
      Yes sadly 3 ribs - guys totally out of luck !!
    7. JPK
      JPK
      That's a fair walk for me Walesy.

On that note though, I'll be in Melbourne on the weekend of 19 June (going to the Eagles-Tigers game on Friday), if anyone wants another excuse for another meeting at the Mitre.
    8. FlyUp
      FlyUp
      2477 for me this week. By far the a POB so far. I've seen a guy in my league get 2487, must be pushing for top score for the round?
    9. Steve
      Steve
      I will be in Melbourne the day after (Port v Carlton at the G) but I am flying in and out on the same day otherwise it would have good to catch up.

2304 this round.

I am going to petition the AFL to have no more Sunday games. They kill my SC team every bloody week. Nic Nat was good today but the rest of my team were ordinary.
    10. FlyUp
      FlyUp
      Rockcliff twitted 10 mins in the game he's broken 3 ribs? I'm sure they don't allow mobiles on the ground?
    11. Steve
      Steve
      Not even close

2674 was this highest this round.

12. FlyUp
      FlyUp
      very nice!
    13. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      2200 and dropped 300 places to 380....devastated. Lots of sub par scores, and missed some big ones like buddy and danger. Think I'm out of the race now
    14. mad dog
      mad dog
      2340 for me not too bad still ranked 430th overall but fell further behind the leaders was only 410 points back 2 weeks ago.
      Heroes laird, Nic Nat, dahluas(best trade in of the year so far), cotchin, Fyfe c, cyi, goldy.
      Annoyed with myself for not bringing in demount but at least a good price still.
      Had this funny feeling all weekend that Oxley was going to be green or red vest wish I had of gone with my gut and benched him.

Well done to those who cracked 2400 good effort.
    15. walesy
      walesy
      Ah yes, the beers were tasty, and the stats are up! Hopefully, they aren't beer effected. :D
    16. walesy
      walesy
      I better start saving up the brownie points! :D
    17. walesy
      walesy
      Stupid ORFFL. Rohan Bewicks points instead of the OOP Jamie Elliot would have secured the win! Shattered!!

#DamnYouStefanMartin
    18. Lucas
      Lucas
      could have put Elliott on the ground, would have got the points. ye of little faith (go pies, go hammers)
    19. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Halved my overall ranking to something that looks less shit but still pissed off I missed 85 point ps because I didn't register that I had Krakouer in the field for CEY.

I've also given the kiss of life to at least five players I've traded out now, so if you're wondering who to keep ask me who I am trading this week :p