2015 Round 12 underway (MBR week 2)

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Jun 18, 2015.

By TheTassieHawk on Jun 18, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

The Crows and Hawks lead off the round and with a swathe of SC stars on the pine this round coaches will be sweating on late outs and crunching the numbers on trade options.

I have a feeling it could be a very interesting at the top end of the standings in particular.

Let us know how your team is faring and if you need to then have a good old fashioned vent about how much we all prefer a split round to this annual mess.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Jun 18, 2015.

1. RPritch
      RPritch
      Am loving the byes tbh. Had a full team last week, will have a full team this week and I should have a full team next unless two or three lads get hurt that I'd expect to play atm
    2. Swans2012
      Swans2012
      Just squeezed 18 together with 3 trades after a fortnight ago looking like fielding 20+ this week. Not happy with Clark to b smith 3rd trade but he was the only decent option for the $$$ I had available, at worst I guess he's a good d7
    3. mad dog
      mad dog
      Need some help ts community please....
      I have tex walker, poor bloke got a ripper bump from Mitchell, anyway my problem is was planning to go in with 19 players this week but now think I should up that to 20 players due to tex's score.

TU - trade Mckenzie to Marc murphy give me 20 players

TD - trade Tarrant to beams gives me 19, which has tex's score out so 18 players with hamling, Tarrant, dumount in that group

Thanks guys
    4. stripey
      stripey
      If you've got the trades mate, i would try to get an extra on the field. Dumont and Hamling chances for the vest plus not really reliable scorers.
    5. walesy
      walesy
      14 touches at 28% efficiency. One of the lowest I've ever seen.

Scores a 98SC cause contested possession is king.
    6. stripey
      stripey
      who was that Walesy?
    7. Blackestcaviar
    8. Blackestcaviar
      Blackestcaviar
      Did have 8 tackles but still very confusing
    9. turbo8
      turbo8
      Loopholed Hodge last night as VC.

TU: Take his 122
      TD: Keep C on Goldy or Gray

Ta.
    10. mad dog
      mad dog
      Thanks stripey yeah 20 players is the priority this week will still have 11 trades and 1 to 2 players off being fully upgraded
    11. mad dog
      mad dog
      Boys I think scoring is all about score involvements and goal assists there days, Rory laird is in my team and against the blues in round 10 he had 7 clangers! But 2 goal assists and important times and plenty of score involvements and in a winning team means points, I agree though is confusing sometimes can see why some people go to dream tream as it is black and white
    12. walesy
      walesy
      I remember reading once that if you deliver it lace out to the leading forward, you get credited for your action the same for if he marks it, as if he dropped it- as the scoring relates to your own action.

You'd have thought that this would relate to scoring chains as well.
    13. walesy
      walesy
      Sizzle has compromising photo's of CD staff I believe. :D
    14. _turnitups_
      _turnitups_
      Is Krak > Hamling still a good trade? Earlier in the week it seemed a no brainer but now Krak is back on the Senior List I am not so sure.

I have to generate some cash somewhere for next week, the only other Rookies I have ready for the cull are in the Forward line but I cannot see any Rookies Mids or Forwards coming through.

TU: Krak > Hamling
      TD: Hold Krak & look elsewhere
    15. Hornet
      Hornet
      Goldstein v Lobb - he'll tear him a new one - 150 awaits
    16. stowie
      stowie
      @AFL_PKeane: AFL advises Jesse Hogan has withdrawn from Melbourne 25 v Geel Cats on Sunday. Jordie McKenzie into squad. Final 22 announced later today.

Changing my team name to the Donut Kings
    17. stripey
      stripey
      Well this sucks.
    18. Senator96
      Senator96
      This game shits me. Down to 16 now and already used all 3 trades. I wasn't sure who I was going to cut next week out of Tarrant and Hogan but the decision has just been made easy. Rage trade coming up!
    19. HeavyMen
      HeavyMen
      No Jessie NOOOooooooo :-(