2015 Round Review: Round 12.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jun 21, 2015.

By walesy on Jun 21, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

So. are we all feeling sufficiently brutalised by round 12?

I know I am!

So much so, I'm taking the kiddoes to the drive ins. As such, stats will be late. :D

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jun 21, 2015.

1. BJWNFI
      BJWNFI
      Feeling somewhat violated with 1703. Hogan, Dumont, Lever, Dale did not help and I'm arranging hits on J Selwood & J Lewis!
    2. RPritch
      RPritch
      Anything over 1700 is ok.
      I got 1632 with McIntosh, Dumont, Hamling, Maric, D.Smith and Gray all failing to hit 70 and some not remotely close
    3. lsco
      lsco
      1731 here. Shane Edwards and Jordan Lewis hurt plus seeing Cripps hit another massive score after I moved him on.
    4. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      1668 from 20 players (10 scored 68 or below) and lost 3 league matches to teams with 17 playing

I was expecting to take a rankings hit or hold steady so was pleased to rise from 8.5k to 6.5k

the poor scores by mcintosh and tarrant in particular hurts my trade plans for Rounds 13 and 14

5. leematty
      leematty
      1756 from 17 with lots of under performers.

Sad to say, but with rank only 4k, focus is almost on dream team and afl fantasy now :-(
    6. walesy
      walesy
      Ha, went with my VC's 148, captain that I displaced however knocked out a 154. :D

Can't be too sad.
    7. walesy
      walesy
      Stats are up.
    8. Bucko
      Bucko
      1740 from 17 winning my cash league by 8pts. Well so I thought, got scaled to a draw! Didn't realise once scores hit on the official site that they could still change.

Byes have been good to me, climbing 2,000 places to now sit 2,013th. Got $536k in the bank with 16 trades, goal now is to finish top 1000
    9. Nick
      Nick
      1.492 which is way better than expected, Goldy as C helped a lot.

Didn't slip too many rankings, now time to bring in all those round-12 bye players we were avoiding!

10. willy
      willy
      1707 from 17 and cost a little looking for value bringing in Edwards instead of Lids save 80k but lost 50 odd points but won both leagues (top of the table in 1). If Mckenzie plays for the saints this week ill have 20 if not 19 and that with no trades (gotta hold on only 13 left)
    11. TopHeavy
      TopHeavy
      1714 for me with Goldy as C too. Happy to have brought in the Sloane Ranger instead of Lewis. Only one more bye to go!!!
    12. jp
      jp
      1600 flat.. went up 1000 places so can't complain too much.
    13. walesy
      walesy
      Looks like Lambert put up a BOG performance in the 2nds this week. Good to see him back considering he's been clogging up my bench all year long!
    14. stripey
      stripey
      1612 was enough to see me climb 1300 spots to 9,118... this is a pleasant surprise considering over 1/3 of my score came from my two ruckmen!!
    15. tyze1
      tyze1
      My SF Bulls on the back of 1773 (17) continue to climb, up 172 places to 378, 6 weeks in a row the Bulls have climbed the rankings. Cue rankings drop this round. Looking forward to a best 18 this round with some spare change
    16. Fez
      Fez
      I've got 8 defenders and 7 forwards this week do I get my bench players to score or is it just unlucky how the byes have planned out for me
    17. stripey
      stripey
      Unfortunately people on the bench dont count unless they are emergencies for someone onfield.
    18. lightwire
      lightwire
      Feeling that pain... R Gray's 63 for a 3rd consecutive poor round is a bit of a bummer too... not sure whether to get rid of him or j selwood!
    19. bunza;-)
      bunza;-)
      1824 from 18, up 872 spots to 786. Was expecting a bit better output from Gray, Ebert, McIntosh, Dale and Tarrant. Should have 19 playing this week without trading. Max will be 20 as have no rucks playing. Stoked with Cripps. Had previously planned to upgrade him when the byes were over, but if he is going to score like this without Judd, I think he will be my M8.