2015 Round Review: Round 11.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jun 14, 2015.

By walesy on Jun 14, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Bam. First round of the byes down. Hope it wasn't too ugly cause next week is gunna be a shocker!! :D
    Let us know how you're sitting

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jun 14, 2015.

1. LiQuiD_SiXx
      LiQuiD_SiXx
      At least this time he has better timing. Straight swap for Maric after his bye. Happy days
    2. walesy
      walesy
      Just like that Aerosmith some, love in an elevator.
    3. walesy
    4. JPK
      JPK
      I've got NicNat - Not keen on Maric, so I'm thinking of swapping Mummy for Goldy or Stefan.
      TU Goldy
      TD Stefan
    5. Zander
      Zander
      1830 - lots of donuts - and looks like even more pain coming this round.

Definitely time to concentrate on league wins only. :(
    6. mad dog
      mad dog
      Guys this is the week if you have planned correctly to catch up to the leaders.
      Have just had a look at the top 20 teams for overall and only 7-8 teams will field 18 players this week the worst is probably the guy leading he will do well to have 14-15 with 3 trades lol
      I must admit didn't really focus on the byes too much and I'm looking ok had 20 players in round 11 and am looking at 20 players this week after 3 trades hoping CEY and dumount hold their spots but even if they miss still 18 so hopefully going to gain on those leaders.

If anyone has the time to discuss what do u think about Marc murphy? Pumped out a big on last game and with the blues going so bad will teams even bother tagging him? Massive POD only in 0.5% of teams
    7. mad dog
      mad dog
      Kok I don't like your trade to goldy as he has R13 bye I know mummy had that too but think u would be better off looking at Jacobs/Maric/Martin
    8. mad dog
    9. RPritch
      RPritch
      In my biased Richmond opinion Maric is just an absolute beast. There are lots of other options you can pick from though
    10. RPritch
      RPritch
      I don't really see the point TBH, unless you're just doing it for something really left field
    11. mad dog
      mad dog
      Hey pritch it's cash flow problem/option.

I have $187k in salary spare want to do
      Saad - hamling
      Miller - Sloane
      Tarrant - beams
      These 3 top trades are the plan if all players I have get named then I have 19 playing ang help R13 by ditching Tarrant a week early

But if Dumount gets dropped then it would be wise to keep taz and trade him the options dry up was looking at murphy could get Lewis
    12. mad dog
      mad dog
      Sorry phone playing up didn't load first reply, I'm all thumps!
    13. RPritch
      RPritch
      Yeah, fair enough. These 3 trades do look great if you can end up doing them
    14. Senator96
      Senator96
      Its a train wreck this week, plan for byes then the injuries always seem to hit this time of year! Mumford is going to have to be another injury trade, plus I have clark ruled out, lever ruled out and still holding rockliff. At this stage even a triple trade only gets 17 and that's before teams even come out. Need Picken to come back in and CEY and Hamling to hold their places. To make it worse I play the league basketcase this week who just happens to have virtually no players out with the bye after fielding about half a dozen last week! Murphys Law you might say.

Mad dog I'd be wary about bringing in hamling. I took the punt when he got picked to play his first game as needed the money but with morris to come back in very soon and Michael talia also in competition for his spot I have fears about his JS but bulldogs supporters might have more of an idea there.
    15. mad dog
      mad dog
      Thanks for your view senator I have been thinking that all week 'what if hamling doesn't play'