2015 Round Review: Round 11.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jun 14, 2015.

By walesy on Jun 14, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Bam. First round of the byes down. Hope it wasn't too ugly cause next week is gunna be a shocker!! :D
    Let us know how you're sitting

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jun 14, 2015.

1. lsco
      lsco
      2063. Killed it. Had 18 playing and could not have asked for a better start to the byes.
    2. Johnnybegood
      Johnnybegood
      1946 with 18 playing , a feeling next couple weeks won't be so kind
    3. RPritch
      RPritch
      1992 from my top 18. Had one extra playing which was Dumont, so having more than 18 is worth it as one player will usually be sub or something
    4. walesy
      walesy
      Well, the first bye was relatively painless. Next week though, it's been hard to avoid bringing in Rnd12 bye players, so I imagine that those who didn't plan ahead will have a very hard time of it!

Also, Stats are up!

Don't forget, Thursday night game this week!
    5. Tommy18
      Tommy18
      So who has 18 scoring players this week?
      Up yes
      Down no

I'll have 16. After trades and including Mitch Clark.
    6. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      1880 which saw my team drop about 500 spots to approx 9000th

hopefully Rd12 selection is kind and I can recover that and more next week

I've decided to plan carefully for any trade contingencies involving Hodgey, Sloane or Dangermouse in case there are unexpected outs at the Thursday night selection table

7. Micksdemons
      Micksdemons
      2062 - won all leagues but next week is real trouble with 14 bye players injuries and still carrying Anderson - all that spells Trouble this week and plenty of it !! - planned well I thought until I acted last week to bring in Boston and Pearce as best downs without looking at their byes
    8. Swans2012
      Swans2012
      1946 drops me from 88 to 115 overall. Pretty bloody happy considering that included Dumont and Ziebell stinking it! Next week looking ok, 18 minimum, 20 max pending selection after 2 trades!
    9. willy
      willy
      1795 with 17 on field. Cant really complain, loathed to trade too much although Miller - Sloane looks a chance will leave me 15 trades and play 17 again
    10. stripey
      stripey
      2058 for me, back up to 10k position but relying on three trades plus Lever, CEY, Bont & McLovin all fronting up this week. I am expecting at least two donuts... :(
    11. stripey
      stripey
      Here's one for the thumbs.... Newnes is worth $55k more than Saad but can he keep scoring like the last 5 weeks or will the Saints (and his scores) become uncompetitive again...

TU: Trade out Saad for B Smith
      TD: Trade out Newnes for B Smith

My other players on the chopping block are Miller and either Nathan Brown or Jedi
    12. jp
      jp
      2,042 and up some 5000 places. Likely to drop it all again this week, I will field 18 if clark and bonts come back + 3 trades.
    13. Nick
      Nick
      2,065 with all players doing very well. Back into top 5,000 rankings.

Couldn't ask for much more but we all know the pain is coming next round. Might go back 50,000 places as I have 14 players currently playing...Need returns and probably use all trades

I'm hoping everyone will just write off this week...

14. Steve
      Steve
      2027 this week which saw me jump up to 557 overall

Will have 20 players this week if Clark and Amon are named

Hopefully Mummy is ok for this week.
    15. NedFlanders
      NedFlanders
      Tricky, and I am facing the same dilemma over which to lose. Personally, I have been underwhelmed by Newnes this year. However I also question the Brodie Smith call - has Laird gone past him?
    16. bunza;-)
      bunza;-)
      2013 from 18 (after a 1999 last week...). Will have 17 if Lever and Clark play. I think trade Saad and Krakouer for Hamling and D.Beams this week. Also considering trading Newnes to Simpson.
    17. walesy
      walesy
      Shit, Mummy out for the year.

Ouch,
    18. JPK
      JPK
      Well, that screws me over on a couple of levels...
    19. stripey
      stripey
      Mummy never fails to disappoint on the injury front...