2019 Round 5 Review

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Cpt Pugwash, Apr 22, 2019.

By Cpt Pugwash on Apr 22, 2019 at 9:03 PM
  1. Cpt Pugwash

Cpt Pugwash Active Member

Please ‘o’ Please Mr Cripps, kick the god damn ball.

Hore sucker punched us two weeks in a row and JS in a crap Melb team firming up.

A couple of late changes, did you get caught napping?

How are your teams stats this week and the big question is? WHO ARE GOING TO TRADE In & Out?

2153pts is below par I’d expect!
    9730452E-A2FA-4C8E-92F4-6F6B53E52346.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Cpt Pugwash, Apr 22, 2019.

• Tags:
    1. stripey
      stripey
      You know its gonna be a terrible SC weekend when your team starts well....

My team currently sits at 4/558 with Gawn

My daughters TG team is 4/576 with Grundy

I'm guessing there'd be very few coaches unable to lock in a Gawn or Grundy VC score too so its gonna be high scores all round if the guaranteed carnage doesnt happen...
    2. Cpt Pugwash
      Cpt Pugwash
      Hately & Scott dropped. No surprises Burgess is dropped. J Clarke managed (could work out for those with Emg on Hore) and D Fort included.

There goes many coaches trade strategies this week (I’d Hold). D.Fort will hurt those VC’ing Grundy and Gawn - Cripps is a reliable backup against a depleted Hawks.

What’s your play now?
    3. Jason
      Jason
      Very good scoring so far indeed. 4/587 (Gawn) for my trading games team.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. stripey
      stripey
      I would think J Clarke being out helps those with the Fort issue - throw the C on him and get Hore's E score!!! happy days indeed!
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Cpt Pugwash
      Cpt Pugwash
      I like the way your thinking!
    6. Cpt Pugwash
      Cpt Pugwash
      Thinking Constable will not make the final bench spot with the number of mature age players coming in. Thoughts?

If that happens, may keep him on the field with Butters (Emg). Shame Scott is playing Port.
    7. anthak
      anthak
      Or if you’ve got both Setterfield and Burgess in the fwd line like me, it’s better because neither are playing. Means can still use Clarke in the backline for an emergency loophole if the def emergency does well.
      • Like Like x 1
    8. ike2112
      ike2112
      Aaaaand then there's the people who had to start either Butters or Drew.
      Thankfully in one league an opponent started Balta, but still I screwed myself by bringing in Hately too early. I need Sicily to score well to make up for it - but he's been named in the fwd line, where his avg was 30 points lower than in defence...