2019 AFL Round 11: Reviews, Discussions

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Cpt Pugwash, Jun 2, 2019.

By Cpt Pugwash on Jun 2, 2019 at 8:11 PM
  1. Cpt Pugwash

Cpt Pugwash Active Member

And that’s a wrap!

We should discuss scores, rank and concerns...

BUT ...

C3675100-7703-467E-9A08-D86DAE4D3799.jpeg

How’s your team structures looking?
    How many will you have playing?
    Who is are your main trade targets?

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Cpt Pugwash, Jun 2, 2019.

1. shortsandahoody
      shortsandahoody
      Considering you can barely rely on rookies this year, anyone thinking of holding Durrsma and Rozze, plan was always to trade them this week but they're averaging well, they have complete job security.
      • Like Like x 2
    2. anthak
      anthak
      2229 for me. A pretty poor score by the looks of it
    3. Cpt Pugwash
      Cpt Pugwash
      2298pts I think will be below par. Seen a number 2300’s and a 2400 in my leagues.

Byes currently see my team with 20 / 20 / 20 on field respectively with M.Crouch and Sweet my only non players this week (Whitfield and Hore TBC).
    4. headmandude
      headmandude
      2436 with one donut courtesy of Hore pulling out and then my emergency being Matthew Parker. Missed the opportunity to upgrade and potentially top 2500. Doh!
      • Like Like x 3
    5. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      2298 gave me 3 out of 4 leagues - thought I was on track for a high 2300 but then Bont, Macrae and Cripps let me down. Did the @Capt Pugwash trade of Rocky to Bont - let's hope it works out well in the end. Byes are good for Rd 12 and 14 - just have to do 2 sideways for round 13 provided everyone retains their spot and no-one gets injured.
      • Like Like x 1
    6. walesy
      walesy
      Stats are up, and the new guys are all loaded into the system.

Also, THE BYES ARE HERE>!??!? But it was just round 4, like, 3 weeks ago?!?!?
      • Like Like x 4
    7. walesy
      walesy
      Looks like a bug in Gardiners calc page (works ok on the Stats page though). Think it's expecting a full year of records to exist.

Will fix it before the week is out :)

Also, bloody hell that clown is creeping me the hell out.
      • Like Like x 3
    8. Cpt Pugwash
      Cpt Pugwash
      Bont in, Rocky out confirmed. Long term I think it will be okay. Dogs in Perth is too far west for Sons Of The West.
    9. Cpt Pugwash
      Cpt Pugwash
      Ha! The eyes fit perfectly within the creepiest writing my index finger could conjure up!

Too much?
      • Like Like x 1
    10. Cpt Pugwash
      Cpt Pugwash
      Walsey, just delete Hately and Rotham. Their going to stink up the Stats Sheet they’ve been there that long. Add Fort to that also. Won’t feature again.
      • Like Like x 1
    11. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Could have 14-15 playing out of a potential 20-21.

Everything is fine Meme.jpg
      • Like Like x 1
    12. Len
      Len
      Hately will be back
    13. stripey
      stripey
      2020?
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Len
      Len
      Watched his NEAFL game this week, is levels above that, our mids are rather strong, but he is belting the door down
      • Like Like x 1
    15. Cpt Pugwash
      Cpt Pugwash
      Sounds like you have perfect vision going into the byes.
    16. Cpt Pugwash
      Cpt Pugwash
      4DAADFBF-1620-4796-91D4-637C52FA0261.jpeg
      • Like Like x 3
    17. Penske file
      Penske file
      It means nothing because they keep this information from Cameron every week.
      • Like Like x 1
    18. DanJS
      DanJS
      2305, Gawn as C. Annoyed that I missed Joyce, don't want to bring him in now at that price and JS and average. Brought in Baker, and opted to trade Scrimshaw for Hurn rather than Stack for Boak - mixed results.

I'll be fine in bye rounds 1 and 3 but the middle one will be struggling. Hoping to bring in Fyfe and Boak for that round so might be okay.
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Nick
      Nick
      2,318 this week, with Captain Kelly paying off (wish I had Cogs though!). Pretty happy with Mouch > Neale trade.
      Annoyed Hurn got benched for the last quarter!!
      R Marshall returned big which helped a lot.
      Need to trade to get 18 on the field this week.