2015 Round Review: Round 6.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 10, 2015.

By walesy on May 10, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

I brought in Barlow this weekend, so I'm pretty happy with that trade, but then, I also brought in Glenn, upon which I'm not so happy about.

Also unfortunately, I was one of those unlucky coaches who traded out of Salem this week! Missed his 117 and corresponding triple awesome price rise.

Ah well, can't win them every week. (Or any week so far! :D)

How have you guys gone this week?

ps- with tonight being Mothers Day, there's a good chance the stats will be delayed through to tomorrow...

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 10, 2015.

1. Iain
      Iain
      Finished on 2186 for the week so not amazing but still pretty happy with it. Gray going to be hard to trade in though.

Geez Carlton suck
    2. leematty
      leematty
      Better fantasy week. 2150 odd. Traded out Salem, but at least traded him for Kennedy. 2000 plus in dream team should get me to top 100. Also won the afl match day sat night, although 8 way tie.
      Need aguero to score big to retake first in epl fox fantasy. In second, 20 points adrift currently.
    3. leematty
      leematty
      Got the footy quad too, so not a bad weekend
    4. stripey
      stripey
      2201 and one very happy Eagles supporter...
    5. Tomster
      Tomster
      2150 on the dot for me. Still haven't cracked the 2.2k mark yet this season
    6. Tomster
      Tomster
      Go Ageuro, whose name sounds vaguely familiar to me who doesn't follow soccer at all
    7. Ratatouille
      Ratatouille
      Traded Salem and McIntosh out for gray and McDonald
      If only Gray had kicked the winning goal, might have brought a little more respectability to my score
    8. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      2111, expecting to lose 2-3k in the overall standings

i went salem to josh glenn a week early (meant I fielded Heeney) so I could afford Newnes to a premium defender went Gibson after having Tom McDonald in the crosshairs

Fielding Heeney and Gibson instead of Salem and NEwnes through the trade cost me 80 odd points, a couple of league wins and no doubt a fair bit of future $$$$$, on the plus side this should allow me to hopefully go 1 down 1 up this week for McIntosh and Heeney if I think they have maxed out

Longmire was talking 4 to 6 for Heeney - if so that means playing again Round 10 or 12
    9. ianovich
      ianovich
      2204 and a win against Walesy in the Ashes so happy with that :)
    10. JPK
      JPK
      You and me both mate, you and me both!
    11. TopHeavy
      TopHeavy
      So is Glenn rubbish or just didnt do too well? I brought him in this week too.
    12. TopHeavy
      TopHeavy
      I'm already thinking Heeney to TMitch looks a lock
    13. Grizzles
      Grizzles
      A nice surprise! Sorry mum for watching the last quarter instead of partaking in festivities haha
    14. Crafty Yarni
      Crafty Yarni
      I think your underselling that footy quad achiement leematty.

well done on hitting the quad. how in the hell did you hit it with all the easy results that came through. what % did you have?
    15. leematty
      leematty
      It was actually quite easy. Took the favorites 1-36 and the outsider 1-12 in each game. Paid $7k. Had 15%. You'll be surprised how many times you get the quad when u follow this approach. Generally they don't choose blowout games for the quad legs
    16. petethepublisher
      petethepublisher
      I think Mitchell is a trade in. Won my three leagues this week with a 2107 and just got them all by a few points. Need to trade as I have $145,000 in the bank and I have buggers like Sloane not performing. I think he is a keeper but would be interested in what others think. He has not performed like this for 3 years
    17. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      After trading HarryO to MacDonald, ended up with 2195 and moved up to 93 overall. Few spuds in that score, Rich and McIntosh moving on this week I think. Can't wait for Sloan and rockliff to bottom out
    18. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      Also Brodie smith...
    19. Senator96
      Senator96
      2160. Thank you Kade Simpson for costing me my league win (only in 1 this year) went down by 25 points and had Whitecross' 22 coming in as emergency. Took a punt with him by bringing him in for goodes before his first game before goodes lost $ due to be sub again. That one blew up in my face. Didn't a hear a peep anywhere about simpson being pulled from the team yesterday I think? and when I checked final teams today thought I was okay.

Thinking its time for McIntosh and heeney to go def heeney with his injury. A bit wary about bringing in glenn now so might look at McKenzie instead but will be a good best buys this week. Hoping selwood will be okay as already have Kelly sitting on the pine