2019 AFL Round 23 (and season) review

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Aug 25, 2019.

By TheTassieHawk on Aug 25, 2019 at 7:30 PM
  1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

That's a wrap, let us know how you did

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Aug 25, 2019.

1. The_Swert
      The_Swert
      Finished this week with 2932 and three league wins.

Waiting to see where that lands me ranking wise.

Edit: 162nd weekly rank.
      Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
      • Like Like x 5
    2. Penske file
      Penske file
      Have you heard or seen
      Proud of you lad BONZA score and wins, any idea of highest for round. I had 2540 which was my best for the year unfortunately not enough to get over the line for my 2 GF's. Congrats to all winners and thank you to admin for the pleasure of this site. Hoping I'm still able to participate next season......
    3. TheTassieHawk
    4. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      My team scored 2712 to win all 3 minor grand finals.

Some massive scores around the leagues, I saw the 3rd place getter overall scored 2791 this week and got overtaken by the top 2 in an extremely tight finish

An overall finish of 26041 (from around 48k after the byes) was far from my best effort but a little better than 2018 and was contributed to by minimal bye planning.
      • Like Like x 2
    5. Jason
      Jason
      Wow. I won my GF with 2722 and thought I was doing well. I'll get back in my box now :)

Go Dogs! Just booked my flights for Week 1 of the finals.
      • Like Like x 3
    6. headmandude
      headmandude
      2690 and I dropped 112 places to finish 11,700. Bit of a “Meh” season in the end
    7. walesy
      walesy
      Well, I think I can sum up my entire season with this big brained maneuver

upload_2019-8-25_22-31-44.png

Stats are being delayed cause the Tiger v Brisbane game doesn't want to stop using the stupid match center and not the real one, but should clear up soon I hope!
      • Like Like x 3
    8. DanJS
      DanJS
      2857, lost my cash league GF by 11 points. Only had 4 points of difference (both of us took Grundy's score), and one was Isaac Heeney. It came down to the very last quarter of the season and Scott Lycett, who needed 119 for my opponent to win.

6954 season rank. Felt like I had a decent season but not my best ranking in the end.
    9. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      Only won one of my 4 GF's with 2642 for a total of 51418 and a rank of 6462 which put me in the top 3%. I think last year I was ranked over 10,000 so I did go forward. Thanks to everyone managing the site and I will see you all next year
    10. Owen
      Owen
      Ouch, that's some reverse galaxy brain stuff right there
      • Like Like x 1
    11. IPOD
      IPOD
      Lost my $$$ leaghue GF by 69 points having to play one short with no trades and Greene out grrrr
      Still recouped some cash which was passable. Now onto concentrating on FPL till next year
    12. Owen
      Owen
      2759 for me and a win my main cash league, I was looking 2800+ until Walters and Boak shot me down. Five teams over 3000 for the round was amazing, and here I was thinking the last round wouldn't be as high scoring as previous years as the games all (mostly) meant something.