2015 Round Review: Round 8.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 24, 2015.

By walesy on May 24, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

A massive 171 for Jack Steven this week. Imagine what he could have done with a *real* surname!?!?
    Gotta say, this weekend was going to script til this afternoon with Melbourne and Richmond pulling of some tidy upsets.
    That said, spent last night at a 50's costume party that contained an open bar. So while the bash was real swell. A real blast, the noggin is a little grody today.
    Dig?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 24, 2015.

1. Senator96
      Senator96
      2186 for me and got home by just 9 points after Bontempelli was tagged out of the game by Vince who my opponent had as a POD, sometimes these things go for you, usually they don't.

Heroes this week are Simpson 149, Pendlebury 135 who I rolled the dice with as captain over Fyfe, only got me an extra 7 points but hey they all add up, a tidy 98 from Oxley, Saad did nicely coming back from injury and Gray, D Martin also did well.

Villians are CEY with 59 who I had on field, one of the scott brothers for giving Lang the red vest when he was on his way to 80+ stalling his cash generation, and todd goldstain 44 wtf? luckily league opponent had him too so no real damage done. Apart from that it was a pretty even scoring across the field.

Looking forward to getting Rockliff in this week, I saw enough today to think most who didn't grab him last week almost certainly will this week.
    2. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      2211 for me and hopefully enough to keep me up in the top 100, usual heroes but villains were the bont, goldy, cey, miller and cripps.
      Upgrade season is finally here for the krunchy nuts with rocky and either Hibberd or Simpson to come in.
    3. leematty
      leematty
      Upgrading to Hurn instead of hibberd wasn't a good choice...
      Although the misery of this weeks supercoach will be quickly forgotten if I can hold on and win the fox EPL fantasy. Have a slender lead over three rivals before tonight's final round...
    4. RPritch
      RPritch
      2179, with Parker and Lever ins this week looking great.
      Only had the 1 gun not perform to standard and that was Bonts.
      A fair few rookies on the field that scored poorly to stop a great score, but that's to be expected.
      Next week Rocky in.
      Early thumbs for Lids (531-532k) or Simpson (459-460k) as the better upgrade target this week:
      TU - Lids
      TD - Simpson
    5. JPK
      JPK
      I didn't know you were in your 50's already Walesy! ;-)
    6. macca60
      macca60
      scored 2258 in supercoach wish i put hogan on the ground instead of tarrant.
      scored 2423 in dreamteam no 1 for the week and moved up 4000 spots to 39th. I'm hoping that's means I win $500 weekly prize.
    7. walesy
      walesy
      Massive score!! Go you good thing!!
    8. walesy
      walesy
      Ha, I look mighty young for my age! :D
    9. walesy
      walesy
      Stats are up early this week!
    10. Tommy18
      Tommy18
      Anyone else notice the cupboard is pretty bare at the moment for rookies to bring in?
    11. anthak
      anthak
      Man, I had a shocker this week! Worst score for the season. 1923!
      To make it even worse, the 2 guys I traded out scored 230 between them! And started their cash flowing all over again.

12. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      Top 80...ripper!!
    13. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      Sounds like Vandenberg lol...we all triggered him
    14. walesy
      walesy
      It's not very pretty! And considering the guys we bring in need to play through the byes, makes it very ugly indeed!
    15. anthak
      anthak
      yep, Vandenberg and Oxley.
    16. graeme
      graeme
      Saw your score in our DT league Macca - just sat and stared and thought it must be an error! But no, well done.
    17. stowie
      stowie
      Same here Ant, wasn't happy haha
    18. leematty
      leematty
      Shattered. Lost English fantasy by 1 lousy point... Finished second overall
    19. Griffith Ranger
      Griffith Ranger
      2319 this week enough for 4 league wins and pushed up to 720 overall.
      Would consider dating lachie neale for the things he's done for my side this year