2020 ORFFA MSD Discussion

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by Bandit, Jul 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Enjoy your time in the sunshine. Don't think for moment smooth as applies in FL.

Bama and yourself have done a great job and I suspect the newly introduced time limit might become a permanent feature.

• Option 1 Option 1 x 1
  2. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

FYI it appears to be midnight in trump land, this should be able to be Get this Knocked over this evening provided our US mate jumps on first thing in his morning and the following 2 Picks have their shortlists ready for their turns at that time.

3. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Proposing a trade sprint, from the time the draft finishes to Noon on Thursday. Couple of minor rule amendments to make sure it is snappy.

Veto will sit with @Len, @JC and myself to keep it smooth as possible
    Auctions must be set to end at 11am Thursday

I don't expect a lot to happen, but I know some of you like to offset your crack habit with trade talk

• Like Like x 4
  4. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

5. ChiefRussell

ChiefRussell Well-Known Member

6. TheTassieHawk

Provided @DaveH posts by 1045pm I will post my double to finish before midnight

@Len @Bandit is there any reason other than convention why the trade period can't open while this is being completed ?

it would double the number of evenings to trade and with @snoz awake as well that might lead to greater opportunities for all to partake, even if deals can't be announced to the morning

7. That KI Guy

That KI Guy Moderator Staff Member

Trade period is open currently.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Len

FA has in draft trading mate, those trades using assets from the draft have to be equal, assets outside the draft are freely tradeable

• Like Like x 3
  9. TheTassieHawk

Now that the MSD has been completed the Nuffers are open to any trade offers for older (or younger) players.

Noote that in particular Levi Casboult would be relatively cheap in exchange for a younger player and with a 2021 PSD, 2021 MSD or 2022 PSD pick or pick swap to even up. He is dpp which will be of additional value during the bye rounds.

We are also keen to trade up in the 2021 PSD and will exchange 2021 PSD for 2022 PSD picks with sides who may wish to avoid using their high picks in a COVID affected draft. Or we can bundle up the Warriors 2021 PSD 2nd round with either of the 2021 PSD 3rd rounders we hold in order to move up.

Summary of picks we are currently holding and are available to trade
    2021 PSD - 1, 2 (Warriors), 3 (Cockies), 3 (Vultures), 4 (Cockies), 4 (Warriors), 5 (Battlers)
    2021 MSD - 1, 2, 3, 4 {5, 6}
    2022 PSD - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Cheers TTH

10. jimbowan

jimbowan Well-Known Member

Iron Knob have finally officially recognised there list is too old. Its probably time to trim a few of the old fellas off to flag hopefuls for some draft picks or younger players. So, if you actually want to win a flag and arent just list building for the sake of it, one of these blokes could help you get over the line;

• Shaun Burgoyne (D) Silk is old as dirt but can still pull out a 100 when you least expect it, good for depth
    • Jarrod Harbrow (D) consistent performer having a down year, expect him to bounce back
    • Robbie Gray (F/M) Dual position, skillful as they come and consistent
    • Gary Ablett (F) Surely you could use the little master on your interchange or F line to win you a flag?
    • Jack Riewoldt (F) Having a bum year but thi sbloke has averaged 80+ every year ive had him, roll the dice
    Offers for the above only please, i wish to keep the rest of my list intact for now. Please no massive low ball offers to disrespect these great men, they deserve to win a last ORFFA flag before they hang the boots up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Len

upload_2020-7-23_0-10-18.png
    Please make sure you delist your crap from tsleagues
    Please make sure you pickup your new gold in tsleagues
    Please make sure you clear your team before entering a team for R8, this will avoid many wtf moments, that's a good thing..

• Like Like x 2
  12. snoz

snoz Moderator

@Len - and done. Also.....TSL is only allowing me to have three emergencies all of a sudden. It used to be four no ?

13. Len

you can't have hit the clear team button mate, I just checked and you only have one Interchange E slot available which means there is a delisted or traded player hiding there, hit that and try again, if it doesn't work let me know and I will do it..
    "Magic Fingers"

• Like Like x 1
  14. snoz

snoz Moderator

@Len - And fixed, thank you kindly sir !!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bandit

Trade period finishes in 20 minutes folks, and my fax machine is a bit flaky

16. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Were the trade times posted somewhere? In a negotiation or two that’s all and didn’t see it/incorrectly assumed it would be at the start of this round.

17. Bandit

18. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Ahh, plain sight.

• Like Like x 1