ORFFL - 2021 Chat

Discussion in 'ORFFL' started by graeme, Feb 9, 2021.

1. thokash

thokash Full-Time Magician Staff Member

After watching the 1560 score last week I had a really bad feeling about this week going poorly not going to lie! The Glamas have a very good list and mix of experience and youth and are deserved winners. I may have to consider changing the team name to the Mallacoota Bridesmaids, but I'll be up for the fight again in 2022 going to snag one of these eventually!

Thanks all for the entertainment during another tough year in Australia and the world.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Iain

Iain Moderator Staff Member

Congratulations to both grand finalists, but obviously a bit more to the winner. Great work all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stripey

stripey Well-Known Member

Congratulations @graeme on an exceptional finish to the season and of course the win for 2021!

I predict massive changes for the Bullfrogs over the offseason, the franchise owners opted for a seachange during the season and currently debating the pros and cons of moving all training facilities to Casuarina in the Northern River district of NSW (the way we played this year, Casuarina Crabs would be quite appropriate! I wonder if I could get away with just adding some claws to our existing mascot.... o_O). On field, many players underperformed this year so sweeping changes can be expected!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

So, once more a trophy crosses the pond.

• Like Like x 1
  5. EddieV

EddieV Active Member

Congrats @graeme great list building since you took over the team and quite a roll to finish the season .commiserations @thokash what else can be said you've been the dominant force for a few years never out of the finals i think in the history of the league. Thanks for the updates of the big game. See you all next season.

• Like Like x 1
  6. graeme

graeme Well-Known Member

If anyone has assembled a squad to be respected it is you @EddieV some of those early first round picks are looking very tasty.

7. snoz

snoz Moderator

Whoops, haven’t been on for a couple of weeks. Congrats @graeme - a stunning finals run out of nowhere. Fantastic my friend !!!

8. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Grats mate :)