TS Fantasy NBA 23/24

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by anthak, Oct 16, 2023.

1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

The leagues are mostly all set and our drafts are taking place this Sunday.
    NBA preseason games finish on Saturday and then opening night of the new season is on Wednesday next week.

Please note that I am a co-owner of teams in the two leagues I don't have a team. This is only for admin purposes and I will not touch anything to do with those teams.

We have updated the draft orders in all leagues, and activated draft pick trading.
    All of the divisions and schedules are set up.
    The points system has changed slightly this season to reflect the improved shooting efficiency shown in the NBA these days.

The only thing not set up correctly is the waiver order, however I believe this automatically updates at the end of the draft...

All league invites have been sent and most people have joined, except the following still haven't joined your league:
    @tyze1
    @uniao
    @Jmulldihno
    @Don_Cottagers

Please PM me your email if any of you haven't received a league invite, because I may have sent it to an incorrect email address.

Our three drafts are all taking place at the same time on Sunday 22nd October at 11pm AEDT.
    Make sure to edit your draft strategy including your pre-draft list so that its ready for your draft, especially obviously if for some reason you cant logon at draft time, but even to prepare for any unexpected issues.

Please let us know if you have any questions or anything in the comments section here.

2. InVossWeTrust

InVossWeTrust New Member

Hey @anthak just checking that draft time. Is 11pm right?

• Like Like x 1
  3. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Yes, it was/is 10pm AEST.
    Now daylight savings has kicked in, its 11pm AEDT

4. tasho

tasho Member

Good luck to all! This is going to be a fun season with wemby and Chet. Never before seen, they’re nutty

• Like Like x 1