Prospectus anyone?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by BennyBopper, Feb 25, 2011.

1. BennyBopper

BennyBopper New Member

Anyone out there considering buying the prospectus? Considering all the great free resources such as this and other sites around these days, i can't see it giving that much of an edge to be worth forking over the cash.
    If you do think it's worth it, i'd like to hear why.

2. sean

sean New Member

You can read the prospectus in the bath.

3. FunkSoulBrother

FunkSoulBrother Member

I have one. Bought it last 3 years. I would buy just about anythin with Footy in it at this time of the year. Starved of footy info on gold coast.

4. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

I bought one. It was worth it, particularly for info on the Gold Coast players. I can take or leave Fantasy Freako's stuff, but as an overall SC resource I have already used it quite a bit.

5. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Its well worth it. It has a lot of other stuff that isnt exactly fantasy related. Has good in depth analysis of each club. Definantly worth it if you ask me.

6. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Yeah it's worth it, good for flicking through players you might have missed.

Mind you, that, and AFL 2011 (which I'm expecting in the post soon with that numnut on the front) is really good only for the start of the year. (After round 12 it's almost only useful for propping your computer screen up)

That's where we need a good newsletter that is pretty much an updated prospectus. If you have any ideas of what you'd like, I'm sure Walesy will be interested (haha more work for him)