Which club do you have no players from?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Jason, Mar 4, 2011.

1. boydshow

boydshow Guest

I've got Boyd & Wallis from the Dogs ATM. Wallis may go but Boyd I'm pretty settled on, only concern is DT/SC ratio. Lake as an upgrade target.

2. Fez

Fez Moderator

Dogs, Higgins Boyd and wallis, cats have j selwood still tossing up bout chappy, have no lions swans power

3. Kewell

Kewell New Member

I've just got Higgins from the Dogs. Possibly Wallis/Liberatore depending on there chances for regular games.

4. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

I'm all the way back to where I started again now, with no Port Adelaide players.

5. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Good bump.

So who's in for your M9 now Jason, if Pittard and Irons are gone?

For me its Sydney. But could all change if I swap Rioli and Goodes, which is a decision that will plague me until Thursday evening I am sure.

6. crew

crew New Member

Lions .....Refuse point blank to let tard Voss have anything to do with my team......And Dogs.

7. Jason

M9 is currently Hibberd.

8. Migs

Migs New Member

I have no Tigers. Their collective lack of skill is a real turn off. I don't have any Eagles either for pretty much the same reason. I think I have every other team though. Collingwood and the Dogs are the best represented. I'd have even more Pies if not for the byes. Are there Tigers or Eagles that represent good value that I should consider?

9. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Tigers: Deledio, Foley, Batchelor

Eagles: Darling, Gaff (at a stretch).

10. Migs

Migs New Member

Yeah, I've thought about Deledio and Foley. As for the Eagles I’ve considered Callum Wilson.

Cheers

I just double checked my team and I don't have any Demons either. Jarrah has been in and out a few times but at the moment he's out. He strikes me as being a flashy player who can be great on his day but I can also see him having a lot of quite days too. There's also the issue with him being prone to injury.

11. Thunda

Thunda New Member

I have no cats, which suprised me because i started with 3. Chappy is wait and see, Bartel found better options and Ducan, looked good in Nab cup but soon ended up in the wait and see basket. Port, are the other the team that didn't make the grade, only looked at Irons as a rookie op.

12. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

@ Migs

Don't like the look of Grimes?

13. Migs

Migs New Member

@ Nic: He's crossed my mind. But Grimes is 340 grand and I've gone with Heath Shaw at 334 grand. The rest of my backline is either way under or over that price range. I think Heater will have a good year. Last year he was carrying a sore back, but from what I saw of him in the NAB Cup he seems injury free and he's put on a couple of kilos of muscle.

14. Jason

Grimes is $420k, so I guess you play DT then Migs? The default around here is SC, you'll probably need to specify that you're talking DT if you want to be talking on the same page as others.

15. Migs

Migs New Member

Cheers mate.

16. Clutties

Clutties New Member

Currently I have someone from EVERY team! Have Cameron O'Shea from Port sitting on the bench at the moment, but he will get booted if he doesn't get named. Woke up this morning and had the urge to go 'Port Crazy'! Might swap Newman for Chaplin, (then I'd have no Tiges- "No Lids!" I hear you all scream!). Might swap Mundy for Boak. Mundy still a bit dodgy with regards to injury, & too many Freo boys are on the park. Doggies I have Jarrad Grant at the moment, but he is getting the boot for (currently unknown- any help?). Then I will have no Doggies.

17. Migs

Migs New Member

Okay. I now have a Tiger in my Dream Team. I put Deledio in the midfield because he can also play in the backline. I've put quite a few dual postion players in my team so I don't have to depend on my bench as much. Still no Demons or Eagles though.

@Clutties: I've had the urge to go Crow crazy a couple of times because they have so many mid range players, which makes sense because that's about where they'll finish on the ladder. :)

18. The_Punt

The_Punt New Member

Port....

One must keep one's standards....

19. ThommoDees

ThommoDees New Member

I had every team represented until I read about Ottens being a potential sub. Now I don't have anyone from Adelaide.