Dream Team v Super Coach

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Migs, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Migs

Migs New Member

I was just wondering what percentage of people on this site are playing Dream Team. I made a comment earlier today about Dream Team prices and someone told me that the default on this site is Super Coach. I changed my default to Dream Team when I registered. So what's the go with discussing Dream Team here?
    Are both DT and SC teams to be discussed on the same threads or are there seperate threads for each?

2. Corks

Corks Member

Sorry Migs, 90%+ SC here. Some DT info, but not a lot.

3. Migs

Migs New Member

Are there any better sites for DT you can suggest?

4. bfish

bfish New Member

http://dreamteamtalk.com/. Check the link on the page here.

5. damnfunky

damnfunky New Member

http://www.footytragic.com

6. Migs

Migs New Member

Thanks for the info, guys.

7. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

I do both equally seriously.

Apart from some notable exceptions, I think doing research for one is pretty similar to doing research for another. Just when you're thinking SC players, you have to take into consideration several more factors, ie Montags kicking long to Roo gets more points, contested possessions, Selwood's many FFs.
    There are many consistencies between the two, like team structure, MPP, captain choice etc. The real difference comes down to the player x vs player y, but if you're willing to put in a few yards, you can research both simultaneously. I for one use this wonderful site for both.

The two are not completely mutually exclusive.

8. LiQuiD_SiXx

LiQuiD_SiXx Active Member

although discussion is predominantly SC based it still has an application to DT as well. have a look at the stats page and you will see just how valuable this site is for both SC and DT

9. Migs

Migs New Member

^Yeah, the player discussions are relevant for DT and SC in terms of form, injury and selection etc. I checked out Footy Tragic and the info was good but I prefer the format on this site. As there're only a small percentage DT players on this site I think I'll start a DT specific thread. I hope the mods are okay with that.