Graham Johncock - Sell or Keep

Discussion in 'AFL' started by defeatest, Apr 13, 2011.

1. defeatest

defeatest New Member

I would love some info on his situation, it looked like he was a tagger in the Hawks game from what i saw. I am leaning towards getting rid what do ye reckon?

Brenner

2. banz

banz New Member

I would hate to have him, having said that I will be keeping an eye on him, wondering if the crows are about to implode like last year again for the next 6 weeks.

I would have thought that stiffy would be a decent scorer, bye out of the way as well, tough call mate, consider Lids and others had low scores on the weekend as well.

You bort him as a keeper, does the price drop matter? They will all drop at some time, its just his turn.

3. ELeviathan

ELeviathan Active Member

Very good question, I have also been pondering this conundrum. I picked him to be my shining light POD (and a keeper). Very underwhelmed with him at the moment, but have decided to keep the faith unless some Adelaide faithful can give me a compelling reason to trade.

4. defeatest

defeatest New Member

Is there any Crows out there, i keep changing my mind. I reckon i am gonna keep him now.

5. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

I would say keep him, however I've had similar thoughts as yours to Broughton (in DT) but he's not doing as badly.

6. Snert

Snert New Member

Dump him. If you hang on, he's going to lose big quids after this round. He would need to score some phenominal number of points to break even. Trade for McKernan and watch the money role in after this weekend.