DION PRESTIA TRADE OR WAIT?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by vaughan, Apr 23, 2011.

1. vaughan

vaughan New Member

TRADE PRESTIA FOR MCKERNAN NOW OR WAIT...HOW LONG WILL HE BE OUT AND SHOULD YOU GET MCKERNAN GROWTH WHILE HE IS OUT OR IS THIS A WASTED TRADE

2. way2serious

way2serious New Member

if you are suggesting getting mckernan just for his rise in value and then trading back to prestia than i would say definately that is a wasted trade, if you are going to trade prestia out dont bother getting him back in.

And im sorry but i am unsure as to how long prestia will be out for, he showed good signs in round 3 and he may just be getting rested as you would expect GC to do with many of their players this year so you may want to hold off as he may get another opportunity in a couple of weeks

3. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

No need to shout (in capital letters) Vaughan. We can hear you just fine in lower case.

Prestia is one of may GCS younger players who will be rested from time to time in their first season. He is good enough to come straight back in. Most GCS rookies (Swallow excepted) will be slow-burners and need a bit of patience if you want to make the money that will eventually become available.

4. vaughan

vaughan New Member

sorry did not mean to shout only newbie, not thinking of getting prestia back, think mckernan may grow quicker and longer and as mpp have potential sub with Hurley in my backline... but Prestia no link as no mpp in mid field only krak also in fwd line

5. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Thank you Jason - words outa my mouth (again).

6. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Does every thought regarding a trade need a new thread?

7. way2serious

way2serious New Member

my thoughts vaughan, KEEP.

if his not back in their team by r8 then maybe it may be a bit late but that is when you should give up on him, but i do expect he is just being rested and will be back within a couple of weeks