Round 6 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by stkildathunda, Apr 25, 2011.

1. way2serious

way2serious New Member

cheers corks, yeh when i think about it he is probs not gonna get to 400k so that is only a gain of 130k, but will he be worth having as my f8? just on the bench in need for the byes? but i reckon duigan is def not gonna make me much more and i really am considering trading him.

i'm still unsure but am kindof swaying towards it being a waste of trades though.
    supercoach is too hard, uugh can't decide. if i did do it what are your thoughts on hibberd? is he gonna keep his spot?

2. Corks

Corks Member

Hit the Stats page and put in the scores you reckon each will get over the next few weeks and see if it adds up for you. We're all guessing here, it comes down to who guesses best over the next 6 or 7 weeks to upgrade to the right team.

For me, if Petrie is in the team it must be as Ruck 3 swapping with Forward 7. If you don't have another MPP (ie Tippett) then you can do better for the $$$. Duigan is a definite upgrade, question is when. I'm betting him to go up by $30k-ish next 2 weeks to give $300k at the bye and be a swap to Enright as my D6.

3. way2serious

way2serious New Member

yeh thats what i expect to, so i'm not fussed losing 30k but i am just tossing up whether petrie is who i want in f8 at the end of the year, and no i dont have a r/f MPP. thanks corks

4. BuddyBeauty

BuddyBeauty New Member

Haha Cheers corks, yeah might just upgrade krakouer to JRoo and cop a donut for Higgins. No chance for overall as im 700 off the pace, but still want to try finish as high as I can.

5. Like a V6

Like a V6 New Member

BOAK ---> POLEC

so that I could

RYDER ---> COX

burning trades, I know not supposed to trade premiums, but I took a risk on boak/ryder being smokey, they mite still surge and have mega seasons, but losing too much money
    and Cox's 131 tonite makes me feel much more secure about my ruck line. Solid consistent scores is worth the trade.

Can't believe Otten got dropped, looking like Otten --> Hibberd if he doesn't get more games and Hibberd does well

6. pommytommy76

pommytommy76 New Member

Can we talk about big bad Bazza? I picked him at the start - dumb, maybe, but still... Offload offload offload right? Thinking straight swap for JRoo and downgrade Otten to free up 130k odd for a mid to premium trade next week (T walker to Fyfe after bye maybe, or ROK/Sylvia/Harvey).

7. pommytommy76

pommytommy76 New Member

Oh... And thoughts on Lecras given a 66 without a full game first back from 5 weeks off? Worth a look next week as a trade?

8. taminater

taminater New Member

ok so im doing the otten - thompson trade.

i'm planning on doing the duigun - hibberd, krak - chappy trade next week also.

is any of richo, krak, prestia or gaff worth keeping?

9. mjcdons

mjcdons New Member

I'm thinking:

Otten - Thompson

Krak/Knights - JRoo

Should I trade out Krak or Knights?

10. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

<blockquote>Quote from stowie on April 28, 2011, 18:32
    Think I'll stick to my original plan keep Krak this week, trade him out for Chappy next week. Might eat a donut, but I think it'll be worth it.

This week:
    Thompson (Otten)

Next week:
    Hibberd (Duigan)
    Chapman (Krak)</blockquote>

I like this. I will probably to the same in DT.

Just have to crunch some numbers.

11. PwnSC

PwnSC New Member

I'm aiming for league wins. So in preparation for Round 7, I'm thinking of

Round 6:
    OUT - Otten, IN - Thompson
    OUT - Bewick, IN - Polec

Round 7:
    OUT - Krak, IN - Chappy/J.Roo/ anyone else?
    OUT - Duigan, IN - Hibberd

I'm gonna cop three donuts with Higgins, Krak and Richardson. But as I said, I'm aiming for league wins.

Reasonable? Or should I jump on J. Roo while on the cheap?

12. Corks

Corks Member

@PwnSC...have you been looking at my trade notes? Looks a lot like your plan above (except I've all ready got JRoo and have been munching on his price drop for 5 weeks). :)

13. PwnSC

PwnSC New Member

Haha corks, I guess great minds think alike. I also started a topic about aiming for a pivotal Round 7 win in my SC league. So, I decided to chip away for more &#36;&#36;&#36; for an important trade pre-round 7

14. 911HS

911HS New Member

Not sure what im going to do.

Am strongly considering otten >> thompson (unsure of job security though?)...or hibbered.

This frees up cash to do krak >> jack.

But krak might play this week (a lot depends on this for me). I remember j brennan a few years ago running around in circles doing nuffin and getting dropped and i traded him. a couple rounds later came back and blew it away. I dont think krak is finished and he has a low BE. There is still the sub problem though.

If krak plays, im thinking maybe richardson >> petrie.

I have no confidence in richarson at all (less than krak). Petrie has MPP which could be handy if i hit ruck probs later, though it means i will have to trade in j.tippett at some point (maybe for Z smith if i want to take a risk and free up &#36;&#36; later?). He's also 90k cheaper than jack but if he can get back to previous form?

If i do the richardson >> petrie trade. ive covered the possibily of krak being out and avoid a zero. I then do a duigan to hibberd move in the new week and then maybe krak to jack (or maybe didak). Jack is going up by atleast 20k, but so is duigan...and maybe krak if he plays so dont think im loosing too much if i wait a week on krak >>> jack ? but then again...its very tempting.

It will be handy to get hibberd in since i have heppell in the mids at the moment.

15. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

If Krak plays, he stays for sure. This week is panic mode because we are copping multiple donuts, especially in the forward line.

It is only round 6, we don't have to beat anyone and only those going for Overall should really worry about it. Then again, if Krak/Richardson is your only issue then you could keep them and move straight to Chappy next week like a few are planning. Remember lots of people have Fyfe, Franklin, Higgins, Rioli, Pavlich who are all out and leaving some people with 2/3 donuts in the forward alone.

16. bgt2110

bgt2110 Moderator Staff Member

Am going to do :

Markovic >> L Thompson
    then
    Higgins >> B Harvey

Can avoid a donut in my fwd line and pick up a much more reliable fwd.

17. DC

DC Member

Dont trade out Higgins bgt2110!!

18. b3no

b3no New Member

Guys can anyone give me a good upgrade premium for savage, i have the cash ready, thanks

19. b3no

b3no New Member

here you go mate,

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8315/screenshot20110429at215.png

thanks, i have 20 trades and 700k in the piggy bank