Round 6 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by stkildathunda, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Watson looks good prior to GCS, but you may have to trade him come finals time, Boyd Swallow and NDS or Monty are the top 5 I'd be looking at right now. lots of options for you next week though

2. b3no

b3no New Member

yeah i know next weeks gonna be easy, but this week i just cant make my mind up!

3. If it was my team I'd go for them in the order I put above too, Watson tops the list and if you're lucky enough to still be around come fnals worry about him then

4. Corks

Corks Member

b3no...Swan, then Swan, and if you're not sure, go with Swan.

5. Swan after bye?

6. b3no

b3no New Member

Defiantly swan after bye, no doubt, hey corks, i was thinking of getting Swan, what you think?

7. b3no

b3no New Member

Jobe is sitting nicely in my midfield! Thanks BB, next week ill put Selwood & Chappy THEN BIG BAD SWAN!

8. No probs, hope he pumps it out for you this weekend

9. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Reckon if you havent got Swan now then you might aswell wait til after their first bye... Andrew Swallow has a awesome run off opponents coming up. Could be a great POD.

10. Jed123

Jed123 New Member

this is my team i dunno what to do about ryder & riewoldt

B: goddard gibbs adcock h.shaw grimes heppell duigan [lower otten toy]

C: swan pendles boyd mitchell curnow liberatore
    [ harris atley irons ]

R: sandilands ryder {tippett mccauley]

F: dawes goodes buddy riewoldt darling tapscott petrie [matera krakwhore richardson]
    salary 170 000 thousand trades: 14
    thinking to maybe trade riewoldt for chappy & ryder for cox HELP guys????

11. Roo to Chappy, NO!
    Chappy not playing this round, Roo is, and premium sideways is never a good idea. Ryder to Cox maybe but I'd be more tempted to wait a while myself

12. UnderAchievers

UnderAchievers Member

14 trades?? what have you been doing?

13. 14 Trades also means none left this round by my maths too

14. Bazza16

Bazza16 New Member

Trade out Krak or Knights?

Krak has a lower B/e

Knights has less potential to rise

Krak may be sub
    Krak has bye next week

Krak if he pull out 1 more 100 could rise above 300k

Knights is worth more

Who to trade out?

15. way2serious

way2serious New Member

bazza, both. they are both spuds look for one downgrade and one upgrade

16. spud

spud New Member

Not sure which of the 3 options to do in the backline.

Am currently copping 2 donuts in the forward in Richardson and Prestia, and with ~12k or so in the bank, there really is a great option for a '1 up 1 down'

Wanting to get Thompson in anyway in the backline.

Lester-Thompson (~39k)
    Otten-Thompson (129k)
    Broughton-Thompson (359k)

Not really considering the Broughton option, as I'd simply be a premium down on where I am now, and none of the decent forward options (chappy/pav) are playing this week so it doesn't help.

Lester - not playing/injured, but will only have ~39k to upgrade Richardson which means choices are pretty damn limited.

Otten - playing poorly and knee has flared up, but may get back into it if it isnt serious. Leaves me with ~130k which provides a few more options for getting rid of Richardson, but not many. (would have gotten JRoo for Krak with this option is Krak wasnt playing)

17. Like a V6

Like a V6 New Member

nice

my Ryder --> Cox trade has paid off with Cox getting a massive 131 and Ryder's breakeven being huge

Boak --> Polec is risky, but with Boak concussed at training, hopefully polec can make me enough money to upgrade to a fallen premium, I think he's got pretty good job security and will score well as long as he's not sub

18. BuddyBeauty

BuddyBeauty New Member

Trading Otten to Thompson. Now facing with the decision of Toy/Stanley/Thompson on field. Need two out of the three

19. way2serious

way2serious New Member

@ spud
    sorry cobba but you are in a tough possie there, may have to cop the donuts as the trade of richo to someone else will not be doing much for your future after this week. but if you go ahead with it i would go for richo>petrie and that means ottens out.

@ v6
    cox did great this week and will probs be 2nd best ruck behind sandi but if you have a look at essendons draw up till r10 then you may wish to take that one back.

20. spud

spud New Member

Looks like the only option I have as well, W2S. Was hoping there may have been someone other than Petrie to bring in but ah well. He's got a fairly easy run for the next 2 months or so so I can hack that.

If nothing else, that 149 will be in there for another 2 weeks so if he can pull off even a few half decent scores in the next couple of rounds, he may be at a price where he can be swapped into a fallen prem...or not :D

Thanks for the feedback!