Is it too late for Nate Fyfe?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Beauy, May 2, 2011.

1. Beauy

Beauy New Member

With Yarran injured and due for a bye in round 8 what do we think of trading Yarran for Fyfe this week? Has Fyfe gone up too much? Will Fyfe continue his form? His price will rise again after his next game in round 7 and the added bonus of MID/FWD, I have the cash for a straight swap.

2. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

I was looking at Yarran to Fyfe but technically it is mid pricer to mid pricer, however Fyfe looks more premium-like on early form.

However I am going for a more safer bet and going Yarran to Chapman (in DT anyway).

Fyfe is good, but can he keep it up?

3. Beauy

Beauy New Member

Cheers Nick, the more I'm looking at it the more Chappy is the top option, MPP and with my backline needing a downgrade the cash will be there. Do you have the cash for a straight swap? My downgrades are Duigan, Lower, B.Smith (just traded in L.Thompson before the price rise). It's between Duigan and Lower for me but not sold on either one, the next big question is which cheapie to bring in?

4. andy

andy New Member

I'd be looking to trade out Duigan, his breakeven is 84 or something. Much higher than his average so his price won't go up much more. Think Lower still has a bit of growth to go.

5. Beauy

Beauy New Member

andy - Lower has a BE this week -45!! Duigan out, out, out. For who yet....not so sure

6. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

I got rid of Duigan last week, so I have just enough cash for Yarran --> Chapman. Will also be downgrading Swallow or Harris to Iles for cash for Pendles the following week.

Definitely jump off Duigan, and if it were me I'd go to Hibberd. No other good options, and will keep his spot/score well.

Lower has more room to moooooooooooooo!

Any advice on who to dump out of Swallow and Harris?
    I suppose it doesn't matter too much as the other will likely go to make way for Pendles.