Grimes How Wounded ? Is He A Keeper ?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by crew, May 9, 2011.

1. torcida

torcida Member

was gonna bring shaw or fisher this week for duigan but with grimes out for a season duigan will have to stay for now -
    im actually thinking about bob murphy .if we take that score of 45 vs freo out - he would be the most consistent def this yr

2. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Not much talk of Scotland. I like his best as Grimes replacement, however thought must go into having Gibbs and Scotland in the backline for league finals.
    Would be a decent POD with most going Enright/Shaw.

3. torcida

torcida Member

got scotland in my dt,he has been the best performer of them all but with just for the team balance and the fact shaw already had his bye i would like to go with shaw
    (got no coll players and gibbs and duigan - with all these injuries and how hard it is to find downgrade targets in the backline i might have 2 keep duigan).
    otherwise scotland would be 1st on my list

4. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

But Scotland's bye is this week, so picking him up next week would be ideal methinks. Would be a POD over league rivals who have Enright/Shaw.
    Duigan surely would be downgraded to Poops or Hibberd next week.

He just seems Mr Consistent compared to Enright, and less so to Shaw.

5. Rev

Rev New Member

What are peoples thoughts on going grimes to Harry Taylor? Similar averages and gives me an extra 60k which allows me to go curnow to dal santo. Thoughts?

6. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Taylor is way too inconsistent. I reckon there are better options. If it has to be a straight swap, look at Suckling or even Heppell if you really need cash.

7. crew

crew New Member

<blockquote>Quote from Rev on May 10, 2011, 16:40
    What are peoples thoughts on going grimes to Harry Taylor? Similar averages and gives me an extra 60k which allows me to go curnow to dal santo. Thoughts?</blockquote>
    If you want Harry Taylor then get a rookie and pocket the cash. Same inconsistant scores for less coin and more upside.