TOTR - 3326... yep, 3326!

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Silverback, May 16, 2011.

1. Silverback

Silverback New Member

good evening all,

there you go, it IS possible to crack 3300 in a week. Not bad at all for a round where scores seemed low (imo). I reckon it's because this week players either scored very well, or below average... (ie. it wasn't shared around)

anyway, you needed:

Fisher - STK - 156
    Gilbee - WBD - 153
    Shaw - COL - 149
    Chaplin - PTA - 143
    Guerra - HAW - 136
    Myers - ESS - 129
    Martin - MEL - 125

Ablett - GCS - 396 (c)
    Wells - KAN - 175
    Selwood - GEE - 153
    Bolton J - SYD - 146
    Kennedy - SYD - 140
    Savage - HAW - 136

Goldstein - KAN - 158
    Minson - WBD - 121

Dangerfield - ADE - 138
    Zaharakis - ESS - 138
    Johnson - GEE - 136
    Roughead - HAW - 126
    Lynch - WCE - 125
    Goodes - SYD - 124
    Monfries - ESS - 123

bench made of $91,700 no-namers, but $574,000 in the bank!

The round 7 TOTR dropped 1072 from 3085 to 2013.

Special mention to Fisher from St Kilda for his 5th appearance in the TOTR (and second consecutive). Goodes and Shaw make their third appearance, whilst Chaplin, Bolton, Kennedy, Goldstein, Johnson, Roughead and Monfries all make their second.

take care,

The Silverback

2. Fez

Fez Moderator

I had 1 player Joely boy no wonder I sucked this week

3. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Once again Silverback, well done putting the TOTR together.

Great to see my big gamble for the week, Goldstein, in the team again - put him on field instead of Cox and it paid off for me - although I confess that I have the disappointment of seeing Savage's great score sitting on my bench!!!

4. whips

whips New Member

Goldstein instead of Cox? I bet you go jumping out of planes in your spare time.
    Well done BF and thanks for your SANFL reports.

5. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Nah Whips, just took the gamble coz I expected Goldy to score big with the Dee's having the Russian out, and wasn't 100% inspired by the Cox/Sandi averages against each other!
    Like they say, no guts no glory - paid off this time but i've already had a few gambles backfire on me this season!!!

6. jemh86

jemh86 New Member

gday all
    sorry this is completely off topic, but i just signed up for this site and am struggling to find where my team is (having already put in my ref # for supercoach)...help plz?

7. whips

whips New Member

Hi jemh,
    The team should appear in the stats area.
    If you tried to upload it during the lockout, try again tomorrow.
    If still no luck, post again. They're good people here and someone will be able to help.

8. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Good on you silverback! Thanks heaps. This has been really interesting to have a look at each week.

@jemh86. Whips is right. Your team will appear in the stats page. But, as far as i know, the stats haven't been updated after round 8 yet, so try again tomorrow.

9. Tino

Tino Member

Surprised to see Myers on the list. Sure he was a high draft pick but has been horrible with injuries and his use of the ball is terrible. I watched the game and he just bombs and hopes.

10. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

It's currently running through the stats upload.

First SC
    then DT
    then salary calcs
    then uploading peoples teams. :)

11. spud

spud New Member

Gee, a couple of bench players starting instead of warming the pine, a bit of MPP switch-a-roo, a different captain selection, and I would have only been about 1500 off!!!!!

12. Silverback

Silverback New Member

@ spud...

yeah, I always like to see how many of 'my' players made the TOTR. This week only 1 (Goodes). Not good enough!

Fisher's continual appearance has got me thinking about him as a viable option... He seems to be the only Saint that cares!

13. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

I reckon this team is one of the closest to looking like a team that one would actually pick. Obviously it would be highly unlkely that someone would actually pick this exact team, but it's a lot more likely than the other TOTR's so far. Almost all of the players are somewhat popular around here.

Silverback, on the back of his TOTR gurnseys, i qqwas planning to bring in fisher last week for grimes, but then with Harris being dropped, I had to use both trades in mids. Now he has made the side again!

14. jemh86

jemh86 New Member

hi
    still not able to find my team after having entered my SC ref code into my profile...i went to the stats page, then clicked a little symbol that seems to have added itself next to 'watchlist', but it brings up an empty page. how long is it meant to take before the team comes up there (i entered the ref code last night and then this morning again)? any ideas?