Broughton Broughton Broughton!

Discussion in 'AFL' started by weedoo, May 20, 2011.

1. weedoo

weedoo Guest

Doing my head in. Is it time to jump off now and upgrade him to an Enright, Murphy or a Suckling. Already trading Petrie this week for Sylvia I think, so it leaves me with just enought to get Enright. And with Broughton destined to drop even more over the next few weeks I think it might be time. Although I'm going for League so Freo have no more byes, I just can't see him fitting into my Finals side. Plus I have a must win game this week and it looks like it's going to be very close. Help would be greatly appreciated, and if you think I should offload Broughton, which one of the 3 (Enright, Murphy, Suckling) would you take. Keep in mind I already have Hodge, Franklin, Rioli and I.Smith in my side so Suckling is a gamble, and I'm not liking Geelong's bye in Finals.

2. toast

toast New Member

Howdy Alex,

Mate I've been going through the same problem myself. Start at about page 16 or 17 of the Round 9 Trades topic in the forum and see how some helpful souls around here helped me make a decision on this guy.

Good luck!

3. toast

toast New Member

sorry page 18...

4. Corks

Corks Member

Shear bloody mindedness now, but I refuse to trade him out. He must find his old form again, he must find his old form again, he must find his old form again...

5. clackerz

clackerz Member

His bleeding out....
    If you are thinking of trading him, do it sooner than later.
    Almost already too late me thinks.
    I have him and if it weren't for my mids in disarray he'd be shown the door this week.

6. clackerz

clackerz Member

Oh if you do Suckling...
    I.Smith is a cow so once he's mooed you'll move him on.
    Enright would has more cash to drop so keep an eye on him too as another option in a week or so.

7. Ryhmesayers

Ryhmesayers New Member

Best thing i did was trade him out in round 4 for Suckling who averages 100 and it netted me almost $200,000. But now is it the same situation as Goddard who has dropped so much cash that it is silly to get rid of him? Will he find more of the ball?
    Tough one.

8. Midge001

Midge001 Member

Goddard is still averaging 100, I wouldn't go mentioning his name in the same vein as Broughton just yet.

9. weedoo

weedoo Guest

Is he a keeper though people. I need to decide I'm so torn. If I decide to get rid of him it will be for Shaw, otherwise I'll do Petrie to Sylvia.

10. DC

DC Member

I am keeping him all year