How many trades you got left

Discussion in 'AFL' started by dazza71, May 31, 2011.

1. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

Just thought id see how everyone is going trade wise, i myself have 13 left and are looking at using 2 this week to finish my mids, my forwards are done. Backs need work still. So im thinking i might be a few short. How is everyone else doing?

2. Lion24

Lion24 New Member

I'm currently on 16 & will probably use 2 this week to fix my forward line.

3. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Dazza - have a peek at the discussion topic "Trades" on Page 3 of the Forum.

4. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

Only 10 left, so hopefully sitting on what I've got for the next month. Mids are done, forwards and backs are a couple short. Generally pretty happy with my team. Priority is to have 5 or 6 left for finals.

5. clackerz

clackerz Member

13 for me with a few upgrades still to do....

6. BlueBoysRule

BlueBoysRule New Member

13 for me with 2 this week to upgrade my mids and then another 2 next week to finish my forward line.

I am also looking at brining in Pendles and Fisher after their second byes. Is 5 trades left enough from round 15 onwards to cover for finals etc.

7. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Blueboysrule
    probably not 5 from round 15, i'll have 5 from 19 onwards, or hopefully 5 for finals, would be nice....

Have 12 left, 10 after this week, will sit on them for a month after this week

8. Senator96

Senator96 Active Member

I have 16 left and have rolled out 6 in the last 3 weeks. will use another 2 this week then another 2 next week as try to complete the lines. I want to keep six for the finals.

will probably bring in robert murphy next week to use as a 'swingman' between forward and back covering injuries/byes/suspensions etc much the same way that drew petrie does.

9. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Been smashing through them- down to 12 right now and am planning to use another 6 over the next 3 weeks.

Then the gun goes back in the holster for a while.

10. bama

bama Active Member

13 left and planning to use 4 over the next 2 weeks finishing my backline, that should see me out for awhile, I hope!

11. BennyC88

BennyC88 Member

I'll be down to 9 after one more trade, but this week my midfield will be completed.

Rucks have been done since round 1, unless I downgrade Fraser to Vardy/Bailey which would clearly be money based.

Pending on how things go, I'll make one more trade for the backline in the future and that's them done. Then it's the forwards. Pretty hard due to their inconsistencies

12. clackerz

clackerz Member

So I'm not in dire straits with 13!
    Here I am thinking I've burnt too many and was going to hold off a few weeks.....

13. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Clackerz most people would be aiming to upgrade at least 2 lines (plus ruck but thats a given) by round 14 or so. Personally I'll have fwds and mids done. Some people will be operating a full team of premiums.

If they started with the right premiums and traded well they could have around 10-12 trades still. Most would have 5-10 left with a fully upgraded side.

14. DC

DC Member

14 left.. Hoping to be fully upgraded with 10 in the bank.

15. jdOzman

jdOzman New Member

I've been trading pretty hard this year.
    Have 9 trades left, and have 2 more planned over the next 2-3 weeks to complete my FWD and DEF. MIDs have been complete from Rnd 8. Then probably needing a little luck to avoid large number of injuries to leave 4-5 left for finals. Fingers crossed. :)

16. JackosDream

JackosDream Member

Got 12 left and importantly $160k in the bank. Will use 1 or 2 this week (depending on whether Smith (Haw) plays)to make some big cash and then wait for the Collingwood bye to bring in an elite midfielder i.e Mundy, Boyd to somewhat offset the loss of Swan/Pendlebury. After that the strategy is to keep a look out for bargain elites to finalise the last 4 spots in my team. I'll by flying by the seat of my pants by the end of the season.

17. Corks

Corks Member

12 for me. 3 to use in next 2 weeks, then rest with just a couple of non-premiums left.

18. Whyt_ee

Whyt_ee New Member

12 for me with 5 players "i want to" upgrade, although I could probably carry 2 or 3 of them. It's gonna be tight. Hopefully save 4 for the finals and some cash.

19. patash

patash New Member

13 left , guna do 1 trade this week, save the cash then get some collingwood players after there bye, on a personal note, moved up to 6690 this week overall and 222 for the week :)

20. jdOzman

jdOzman New Member

@patash - 222 for the round? Must have been a monster score... what did you have ?