Round 12 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by AndrewW, Jun 6, 2011.

1. way2serious

way2serious New Member

ok so my issue for the week is about my emergencies..

Obviously there is still a lot of discussion going around about Franklin being a possibility to miss so i want a good backup for him, which i have in Darling.
    And now i think it is unlikely but i also have sylvia who probably should play (but it was a pretty bad cork)...

So should I have two emergencies in my FWD which will cost me up to 50 if only Franklin misses or should i just have one which could cost me 100 if both miss. I am thinking i will just have the one but what are everyone's opinions.

Also in DEF i have heppel on the field and lower as emergencies. is this ok as there were romours of both to miss?

2. johnnytheboy1

johnnytheboy1 New Member

<blockquote>Quote from Trugo_Ratking on June 10, 2011, 15:50
    Hi all, looong time lurker here looking for advice. I usually find my answers in the forums, but looking for some specific trade advice this week. I'm not too confident in giving out advice yet, but I'll try and give something back too.

1,134 OVERALL, &#36;1,700 IN THE BANK.
    10 TRADES REMAINING.
    WOULD LIKE TO FINISH TOP 1000

DEF: Scotland,Delidio,Newman,Adcock,Goddard,Gibbs,Broughton(Lower, Batchelor, Jacobs)

CTR: Pendlebury,Murphy,Mundy,Boyd,Selwood,Heppell, (Iles, I.Smith,Prestia)

RUC: Cox,Smith, (Sandilands, Keefe)

FWD: Pavlich,Franklin,Johnson,Goodes,N.Riewoldt,J.Riewoldt,Darling, (Mzungu, Siposs, Richardson)

Proposed trades for this week:

SCENARIO A:

SANDILANDS > VARDY
    DARLING > ROUGHEAD AND &#36;230,600 IN THE BANK

Roughead's recent form is awesome, but I'm uncertain about his role in the future. Having said that, why would the Hawks want to mess with their current formula too much?

SCENARIO B:

SANDILANDS > VARDY
    ILES > ABLETT AND &#36;152,700 IN THE BANK

Backing ABLETT here to make - if not increase his current average and pump out a couple more massive scores (potentially vs SYD and WBD looking at historical data).

Leaning towards ROUGHEAD this week, ABLETT next week.
    (I want to keep HEPPELL as a permanent bench warmer)

Thoughts and comments appreciated greatly :)

Cheers.</blockquote>

Option B is the better option as it will complete your Mids.Then Once Freo have the Bye you Can bring Sandi back in.
    You Don't want to have to much Much money. &#36; 152,700 Should be enough to get Rioli or O'Keefe next week. It is good to see you have some uniques in your team.
    The Reason i don't like option 1 is because Rougheads scores have been helped because he done a bit of Ruckwork once Renouf & Hale are back his scores will drop. Iam Ranked 1085 with 12 trades left and your team is stronger than mine.

3. Golingo

Golingo New Member

My trades for this week:

Out: Harris, Darling
    In: Priddis, ROK

Was very tempted to take Ablett over Priddis, but the 60k saved will allow Krakouer to a FWD premium next week in a single trade.

Lineup:
    Deledio, Shaw, Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, Stanley, Puopolo (Batchelor, Hibberd, Otten*)

Pendlebury, Murphy, Mundy, A Swallow, Priddis, Heppell (Swan, Jacobs, Mzungu*)

Cox, Smith (Sandilands, Keeffe)

Pavlich, Franklin, Sylvia, ROK, N Riewoldt, Yarran, Krakouer (Lynch*, Richardson, Smith)

Left with 10 trades and 144k

4. Wrighty

Wrighty New Member

Be keeping an eye on Sculley tonight as may bring in for Libba or Swallow think hes going to b an A grader?

5. unzhine

unzhine Guest

cheers for the input @way2serious and @johnnytheboy1.

i ended up bring in GAJ, leaving the FWD prem dilemma for at least one more week.

6. way2serious

way2serious New Member

T_R.
    was feeling i may have lead you down the wrong path when Darling got 42 but then roughie snapped his achilles. that would have hurt if you had of gone with him, haha