Round 13 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Corks, Jun 12, 2011.

1. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

donut this week, or round 15 nick? and what if sandi comes back as big as ever, got another trade for him then?

2. Lion24

Lion24 New Member

<blockquote>Quote from Nick on June 17, 2011, 13:07
    Lion - do you have Judd? If so, Murphy a risky option.

If not, I'd go Murphy as he is more of a POD and in awesome form. </blockquote>

No I don't have Judd. Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated :D

3. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

dose anyone think tappy will be straight back into the demons side when he is fit, and will this hurt strauss JS??

4. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

But dazza if I go Z Smith to Tippet there won't be a donut this week, but could be round 15.

If I go Sandi to Tippet there won't be a donut this week, and most likely not one in round 15 (assuming Smith is right).

However as you said, it runs the risk of Sandi coming back next week and smashing it. I've heard so many things about his return I have no idea.

5. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

well ive waited with sandi this long, so he stays for me, selwood is staying to, and ill decided next week on adcock, im trying ever so hard to keep with the 1 up 1 down, i might hurt for a week or two but im hopeing it will be worth it later on

6. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Yep the one up one down is great to follow to ensure a full team at the end. I've tried to not sideways trade anyone apart from LTIs. Selwood will be an exception.

Will keep Adcock, and may just hang onto sandi now too.

Round 15 scares me though...

7. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

I'm choosing to keep a donut this week, but will do
    Mundy > I. Smith
    Harris > Gaz

8. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

Finally an MPP to link up with pav, goodes and kraokouer in the fwds!

9. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

@ nick, ive looked at my draw for rd 15 and i play bottom teams, lucky me i guess

10. damnfunky

damnfunky New Member

this week I'II be:

out: selwood, swallow
    in: boyd, mitchell

this week my mids look like:

Ablett, Goddard (MPP switch), S Thompson(ADE), Boyd, Mitchell, mzungu Bench: Swan, Pendles, Iles

11. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

anyone got anything on max gawn??? just making the numbers up??

12. Mattoc

Mattoc New Member

i'm thinking of going t lynch (gc) -> j howe (melb) then knights to le cras to finish my side. side will then be:
    Def: Goddard, Lids, Gibbs, H Shaw, Enright, Suckling, Heppell (r24 trade), lower, puopolo, jacobs

Mids: Pendles, boyd, g ablett, Thompson, Boak, Bartel, Hibberd, krak, Mzungu,

Rucks: Cox, mummy, z smith, mccauley

Forwards: Pav, Fyfe, Buddy, Boomer, N Roo, Cycil, Le Cras, Darling, Howe, Richardson (want to get rid of him but cant afford too!!)

what are your thoughts too serious world? League wins only (1st in 4 leagues 2nd in the other) will leave me with 7 trades for the rest of the season.

13. Mattoc

Mattoc New Member

gawn will be gawn when jamar returns i would think

14. toast

toast New Member

Am I mad?

I can trade Iles > Boyd.

or I can

Lynch > Howe, Iles to GAJ.

But think GAJ will need a sideways late in the season and therefore that's 3 trades spent on the big man. Worst case scenario that is...

Which way shall I swing?

GAJ or Boyd?

15. toast

toast New Member

@dazza71

Tread carefully if you're relying on Gawn for points or cash, agree with mattoc above. He'll go when Jamar steps back in.

16. mickscroll

mickscroll New Member

Toast

I would stick with boyd rather then the extra trade. I can afford both and will be going boyd over ablett. time will tell i guess

17. Chieftain

Chieftain New Member

Any opinions on who to bring in for Darling out of Rioli and O’Keefe?

Pros for Rioli are Hawks draw, higher ceiling (maybe) and he’s cheaper

Pros for O’Keefe are durability, consistency and only a multi-bye (for league) left

18. Muppets

Muppets Member

@ HPCD - I don't think there's much of an issue getting the 2 WCE boys. If you just looked at their averages and ignored what team they played for would you do it? I think the order you have is about right unless you need some coin then you'd push Griffin higher. Have you not considered Maric cos of price?

I've been gradually building up cash to spend so have nearly &#36;600K. Will be dumping Ellis for M. Johnson which will leave Darley/Spurr/Shaw to battle it out for the final backline spot for a while (or until Carrazzo bottoms out). I'll be looking very strongly at Thompson this week but may wait another week for his price as my cash league opponent this week should be a push-over therefore no need to rush trades. However, with Treloar and D.Smith spudding it up and Pfeiffer with the bye I may need to chop one of them to save some cash.

19. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

Anyone reckon it's too late to bring Zorko in as an F7 for someone like Treloar? I didn't get him into my side initially because it killed my bye structure, starting to think that was a mistake. I have merely 6 trades left (injuries to premiums have killed my side this season) and would rather use one trade now on a potential F7 smoky like Zorko than using an extra trade to generate the funds to go upto someone like a Dangerfield and be left with only 4 trades for the rest of the season. Cheers in advance.

20. Corks

Corks Member

@AA, Yep, too late IMO. Treloar smashed out good scores like Zorko when he hit the ground and looked like a possible F7 keeper, then has fallen off - Zorko will probably do the same later in the season.

I'm still tossing up keeping Treloar, Zorko and Adams as a rotating F7 and mid-cover, as I don't have enough trades for a full upgrade side this year, but if I didn't already have Zorko I'd find the extra cash to get a fallen premium.