Simon Buckley

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Holey, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Holey

Holey Moderator Staff Member

With a bunch of stars set to return for the Pies this week - will Buckley make the grade?

May make or break my season...

2. Fez

Fez Moderator

Jolley in Wood out
    Swan in Mcarthey out
    Thomas in Fasolo out

Could be safe but who knows how Mick thinks and might keep getting games into Fasolo

3. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Better keep Bucks in, Jacobs will field for me if Bucks is out, Buckley's long rebound 50s mIck values highly I think.....should make the grade..

4. jb

jb New Member

Ditto Sainter on Bucks/Jacobs who apparently didnt train much this week.

Interesting All Time Side - No Roo? No God? No Fish?
    I they are still proving themselves but havent they done enough in your opinion?
    What about Jesaulenko? & Neil Roberts bit stiff just EMG.

5. Sainter

Sainter New Member

@jb (in ration to my all time greatest side)
    No Goddard because he has no where near finished his career and didn't want to take out players that have had fantastic careers for someone who is only halfway through. A couple of them in the side i don't know but have been told that they were greats.....so that's why N.Roberts is emg, because I haven't seen him play other than an old tape or two......No Roo because I want him to see out his career, see how many games, goals and if he can get a premiership, i agree Fisher is a bit hard done by, not getting selected, but I think he has plenty of good footy ahead of him to give me more reason to bring him in, Hayes emg because there's already wuite a few mids in there, and it would be a bit dumb to take out Baldock/Stewart/Harvey for him. Hayes will most likelt get in next year......any more questions just ask.......

6. poey

poey New Member

Your season was broken the minute you met cucumber riot.

7. AndrewW

AndrewW New Member

i can see him staying,
    i read in maxy's article on Herald Sun i think it was, that "we just had to get it into his head that the only thing stoping him from being an AA Defender is his attitude" so they obviously rate him very highly

8. Sainter

Sainter New Member

I think Barry Breene hard done by the most, i have to think about players like Breene who won the our only GF for us in ration to 150 games and counting players.....

9. Sainter

Sainter New Member

And finally no Jezza because he only played 23 games or so for the club........20 goals, as opposed 256 and 424 for Blues