Expected R14 Scores

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Sainter, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Hey guys & gals,
    With a lot of players out this week I was wondering what people were expecting to score of what you would be happy with, some players that are out this week are NRiewoldt, Goddard, NDS, Montagna, Fisher, Franklin, possibly Pavlich, Gilbert, Adcock, McEvoy, ?Hargrave? ec. How many players does everyone have out this week (+teams, tonight). I have Goddard, Montags, NRoo, McEvoy, Pavlich & Adcock warming the bench. But most people have Collingwood players to come back in, I don't, I only have Swan + Krak, Krak most likely egtting traded for Pendles.
    So, who is warming your bench?
    And what score would you be happy with?

2. Sainter

Sainter New Member

BTW, despite a lot of guns on the bench i'm expecting 2200. Lower, Buckley, Schoefield/Jacobs will all be on the field, a long with Mzungu+ I.Smith, hopefully Buckley plays and scores 70+

3. BigLance

BigLance New Member

Yes a few outs this week, Buddy is the killer, jez i get dissapointed in him especially when i'll be sitting at the G tomorrow night and he wont be out there to help us smash the opposition. Still hoping for 2200+. Buddy out means Knights gains a reprieve but Goddard and Adcock leave Hibberd and Pops filling.

4. Flameboy23

Flameboy23 New Member

2200 should still be a par score if you've balanced your side well...I'm disappointed anytime I don't reach that mark but I could understand some people being absolutely decimated last week and this week!

5. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

Depending on who is named, but if my players get their averages with Gaz as capt I should get 2240. That's with Adcock, Goddard, Selwood, Franklin and Reiwoldt on the pine.

6. Morko78

Morko78 New Member

Yeah, i reckon anything around 2200 this week will cut it. Anything over will be a handy bonus. Like most, have the usual suspects out with the bye(Fisher, Goddard, Riewoldt) and of course Buddy hurts(silly boy) Trying to think of a way to bring in Sylvia though, which should hopefully ease some of the pain from the Franklin loss.

7. Fez

Fez Moderator

2280 if my players get their average including 250 out of Ablett as captain.

That includes Adcock Goddard Franklin N.Riewoldt on my bench.

Meaning i wont get anywhere near that

8. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Well im expecting 3000 but realistically will hopefully get 2100-2300 this week with all my outs....

9. AndrewW

AndrewW New Member

only have Buddy & Goddard out, hoping for 2300, I like to aim for this number as it means that your 22 plus captain all scored 100

10. weazel

weazel Member

if my iscent team can crack 2500 with 10 mill cap my almost fully upgraded team should net me at least 2800 :)

11. weazel

weazel Member

or 2100 -2200 as usual :(

12. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Yeah funny how our teams which we've worked on for the whole year is defeated by hundreds of points when it comes to iScent....

13. Sainter

Sainter New Member

I'll score 2217 with Boyd 260 as captain. That's 2217 by fielding Jacobs & Golby. My full strength side would score 2347 with a 250 C score from Boyd.... so definitely not fielding best side this week but I'll be close to it next week if Adcock is back by only missing Cox out of my best 22 with McEvoy coming back in so it isn't that bad......hopefully Adcock can return next week...

14. Sainter

Sainter New Member

I'm going to hate putting Isaac Smith or Tendai Mzungu on the pine next week, they've been doing so well for me :(, but at least I'll get close to full strength, but somehow hoping for a one week injury from someone...