Callinan

Discussion in 'AFL' started by crew, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Flameboy23

Flameboy23 New Member

I was always confident...now I feel justified!!! Let's hope he pumps out a big score or two!!!

2. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

@ Flameboy23 - even a few 70's or 80's would be a nice return from him - we just need to be aware that even though he has been a strong performer in the SANFL over the past few years, that doesn't guarantee he'll be an instant hit at the highest level - he's used to playing in a side that has been able to play consistently within team structures at Central Districts, something that the Crows haven't been able to do well so far this season.

Hopefully he can do well though - with him being 28 and making his debut, he could end up becoming another Pod-like success story!!!

3. crew

crew New Member

Go you good thing.

4. Whyt_ee

Whyt_ee New Member

Hopefully he can be everything that Knights hasn't been. For us and the crows!

5. Daveo

Daveo Member

was going to dump atley this week 4 dids but since callihan has been named i will hold fire for 2 weeks and make 150+k.
    His preseason was very good and the crows are very bad so i believe his job security will be quite safe.

6. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Looking to pick him up in 2 weeks for a single downgrade, keep an eye out for Josh Mellington for Freo making debut.......91k good price for Callinan

7. crew

crew New Member

The 91K spent on Callinan will be better than the 529,900K spent on the spuddist spud this season..........N Roo. :(