Thoughts on N.Lower?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Sainter, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Hey guys, I currently sit on 7 trades and 85k remaining with 1 upgrade (Nick Lower) left to do. I was thinking if I should hold Lower as a potential lremium at D7 to save a trade or two, I was planning to get Shaw, andbif I was going to have enough, I'd need Lower to score around 100 this week, but I'm now wondering, if he scores 100, then, why shouldn't i mark hik down as a potential premium for an extra month to save a wasted trade or two.
    Thoughts on this?
    Much appreciated!

2. jibba

jibba Member

I'm in the exact same boat, I have only 7 trades left and hoping Lower can put in some big performances for as long as possible.

With Sandi back I'm hoping he can put out some big games before their bye (which is probably when I'll be forced to upgrade him as I have Broughton as well)

I think he'll be a pretty solid D7, especially if you are going for leagues.

3. DC

DC Member

If he is ever going to do it it'll be against Brisbane and GC these next two weeks!

4. clackerz

clackerz Member

Yeah I'm holding Lower for now. Also hoping Broughton cracks out some biggies

5. Bomber4ever

Bomber4ever New Member

Good point DC - he's got a very nice draw coming up, named on the ball as well which is a nice start.

Moving on Heppell instead this week, due to his higher B/E.

6. RickJames

RickJames New Member

Hey Sainter.
    Firstly mate, I normally skip past your posts because the length of them pisses me off (particularly the guff at the end of the post that no one is interested in). But I'm in a good mood and thought I would read one.

In my opinion I would keep Lower if I were you for D7/Bench Coverage. Should play out the year and is getting reasonable time in the midfield. Premium defenders as a whole have been disappointing this year so he's a good option.
    If you had Heppell, I would definitely trade him out first due to being a 1st year player and the fact that he has a bye in the GF.
    Good luck mate

7. Sainter

Sainter New Member

@all
    cheers guys
    @rickjames
    i will take that into account :D