Round 15 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by AndrewW, Jun 27, 2011.

1. wolfbunny

wolfbunny New Member

@obleex
    Hale gives you the chance to swap him with Droopy as does Lobbe, should choose one of those above Bailey.
    Lobbe may drop back once Brogan is available next week (I think!)
    Although Lobbe should make more short term money for you if he plays for an extended period due to Brogans' retirement announcement.

2. Golingo

Golingo New Member

I'm thinking I'll take advantage of Krakouer's breakeven and do an upgrade this week.

Forward line is:
    Buddy, Pav, N Roo, ROK, Yarran, Krak (Mzungu, Lynch, Richardson)

Looking at Fyfe or Goodes. Goodes is the lowest he has been all year, while Fyfe has been busting out some consistently good scores. Goodes though, seems a bit more durable. How is Fyfe's shoulder, he seemed to have a problem with it a couple weeks back.

Ahh. Any insights people?

edit: Thinking on this a bit longer, I think I'll pick up Fyfe. I see Goodes' price being a bit more erratic leading into the finals. If I still want him, hopefully I can pick him up for Yarran for not-too-much at all still.
    Fyfe, on the other hand, is due for a larger increase this week, and could add to that even more if he rips it up against Gold Coast.

3. AndrewY

AndrewY New Member

traded Krak for Ball in mids this week

4. NumberWonGuns

NumberWonGuns New Member

I previously posted on here that i was looking at upgrading Heppell for Fisher. After having a good think i feel it may be wiser to move Hibberd on? What are peoples thoughts? I find it a tough decision. Heppell's roughly 315K and Hibberd 285K so not alot of difference. I'd say Heppell has a better chance of remaining in the team but has been stinking it up lately and gives me roughly 30 odd thousand more in the kitty

5. AndrewW

AndrewW New Member

@Golingo,

I might be being a bit bias here and im bringing him in this week for Krak, but have you considered Cloke? his already got an advantage on those guys with no byes (even though both have Multi-Bye) just a thought

You've got plenty of MPP in there so a doubt you'll need Fyfe/Goodes' M/F MPP link

6. swerva3

swerva3 New Member

righto lads i have the sandi (cox and smith) problem too and have j tippet sitting there in the rucks not getting used so thinking about this...

j roo - petrie.

have plenty of coin so that will work and allow me to avoid a blob in the rucks this week by swinging big drew into the middle and giving mzungu a run v gc.

my thoughts are petrie is going to score more than j roo anyway for the remainder and while he has a bye week one of finals he will be great coverage for sandi if i choose to keep him and something happens to smith or coxy.

j roo has a low break even but what are his chances of scoring more than petrie for the rest of the season???

7. quaka

quaka New Member

ive shifted heppell for fisher.

thinking of moving duigan on for goddard. or i might downgrade watson, but can't find someone decent as i already have callinan??

8. clackerz

clackerz Member

I'm getting Swan this week for D.Harris.

I've got a slight dilema in my FWD's - again no emerg due to either ommission (Lynch) Bye (Darling) and gone missing (Pissoff)

I'm not going to do anything this week about it, and will keep an eye on Callinan for his second game. May do a swap for Pissoff....

9. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

looks like sandi will be leaving alot of teams this week, as a POD im a few clicks away from grabbing Jamar, any thoughts out there on Jamar?

cheers

10. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

Dazza, let me tell you about Jamar. I've had him since week one and was too stubborn to trade him to Cox as I had Petrie as cover. Therefore had him on the pine for 6 weeks. I have massive belief in the guy, all-Australian and hands down best ruckman at the club. He's been named on the ball so should pull a big score after surviving his first match in the fwd line.
    The only other players to compare are big mummy, but you'll have to wait another week, or Goldy who has a bye in rd 21.

11. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

thanks top heavey,

12. The_Buddy_Brigade

The_Buddy_Brigade New Member

Rd 15 Trades:
    Sandy to Curnow (Cheapy Ruck to make $400K+)
    Duigan to Fisher

Rd 15 Team:
    Def:Deledio, Fisher, Gibbs, Goddard, Shaw, Suckling, Broughton
    Reserves: Heppel, Puopolo, Toy

Mids: Pendlebury, Boyd, Swan, Ablett, Judd, Thompson
    Reserves: Cotchin, Mzungu, Jacobs

Rucks: Petrie, Smith
    Reserves: Cox, Curnow

Fwds: Fyfe, Sylvia, Goodes, Franklin, Chapman, NRoo, Smith
    Reserves: Lynch, Richardson, JTippet

4 trades remain, $300K in the bank and plenty of MPP in the team.

Would like to bring Pavlich in after their Rd 17 bye to complete the team. I understand 3 trades remaining at Rd 18 is risky but I would have plenty of cover.

Any feedback would be great Supercoaches!

13. Lion24

Lion24 New Member

Having some trouble trying to decide who to bring into defence this week. It's a toss up between Fisher or Shaw. I should be able to bring in Shaw using one trade but with Fisher I'd have to downgrade then upgrade - not really an issue as I still have 10 trades.

Current backline stands at
    Deledio - Gibbs - Goddard - S Martin - Enright - Heppell - Jacobs - Toy & Adcock.

Thoughs??

14. whips

whips New Member

@The Buddy
    Like your trades. Pav might be a luxury with Smith going so well. I'd keep that one on hold.
    @Lion
    Big discussion on Shaw v Fisher in comments section - 'Round 15 Trades". Fisher for mine given you still have 10 trades.

15. Lion24

Lion24 New Member

<blockquote>Quote from whips on July 1, 2011, 15:14
    @Lion
    Big discussion on Shaw v Fisher in comments section - 'Round 15 Trades". Fisher for mine given you still have 10 trades.</blockquote>

I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the feedback :)

16. Worms

Worms New Member

any thoughts on chapman vs fyfe for last forward upgrade?? thanks